Badlands Production week of December 12. Window Stickers available yet???

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may be wrong, but I thought I saw somewhere that Ford usually makes the window stickers available the week before the vehicle is actually produced. I just checked my order due to be built the week of December 12th and no window sticker is available yet. I hope that this doesn't mean yet another delay... Can anyone pull theirs up with this build week? Many thanks.
Sponsored

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Has the status on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page been changed from Order Confirmed to In Production? Folks report that's when it shows up.

GatorH

Outer Banks
First Name
Halli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23MY BS OBX ordered 8/24
I think thereā€™s a delay in the stickers from the old sticker+7 days = prod day. My order is OB not BL - but I could see ā€œin productionā€ last week- just got access to window sticker this AM and I canā€™t see a build date but my production week is this week 12/5 # is 1501/2333, meaning I should be on the line Mid week.

ETA: official build day 12/6 per my dealer

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoDave

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has the status on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page been changed from Order Confirmed to In Production? Folks report that's when it shows up.
No, I still have "order confirmed" date of September 5th. That may be the answer. Thanks,

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I think thereā€™s a delay in the stickers from the old sticker+7 days = prod day. My order is OB not BL - but I could see ā€œin productionā€ last week- just got access to window sticker this AM and I canā€™t see a build date but my production week is this week 12/5 # is 1501/2333, meaning I should be on the line Mid week.
Iā€™m 1247 and I was told on Friday my build day is 12/07. Kind of exciting. Actually pretty exciting.

GatorH

Outer Banks
First Name
Halli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23MY BS OBX ordered 8/24
Iā€™m 1247 and I was told on Friday my build day is 12/07. Kind of exciting. Actually pretty exciting.
just got a note from my sales guy that tomorrow 12/6 is my official day.

My sales guy has been really great about checking in and keeping me updated. Even though I usually already know the info because I obsessively check the apps. But I feel so bad for people having a poor experience due to crappy dealers or salespeople.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
just got a note from my sales guy that tomorrow 12/6 is my official day.

My sales guy has been really great about checking in and keeping me updated. Even though I usually already know the info because I obsessively check the apps. But I feel so bad for people having a poor experience due to crappy dealers or salespeople.
Thatā€™s awesome. Hopefully youā€™ll get the magic email from Ford too; that your BS has been built.

cario65

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport (ordered 8/11/22)
Last email I got was Nov 1 saying build week is 12/5. No updates on tracker, so I called dealer and was told I have a hard date now of 12/12. Just. Heck the tracker and it has updated to in production, but no sticker yet.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Last email I got was Nov 1 saying build week is 12/5. No updates on tracker, so I called dealer and was told I have a hard date now of 12/12. Just. Heck the tracker and it has updated to in production, but no sticker yet.
I started to show in production early last week and my build week is this week (so a week early) and my window sticker populated today. Iā€™d say give it a few days, maybe even the rest of the week.

OP
OP
BroncoDave

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UPDATE: Last evening my status changed to "In Production". Still no date (other than the email several weeks ago for 12/12 build week) and no window sticker. I will still count this as progress.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
UPDATE: Last evening my status changed to "In Production". Still no date (other than the email several weeks ago for 12/12 build week) and no window sticker. I will still count this as progress.
Itā€™s absolutely progress!!! My scheduled build week is this week and I changed to in production last week. So that totally makes sense for you. Progress!!!

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
My Badlands was scheduled for production this week (12/5). It now shows up as in production, and the window sticker is also now showing up, but I didn't see it last Friday, so check back next week.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I have an OB being built this week. I haven't heard anything from my dealer so I'm assuming that is the case. As others have stated, the tracker said in production early last week, but my window sticker wasn't available until Sunday evening. I'm # 1086/2333 if anyone is keeping track.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Where are you guys getting an actual build sequence number from, Your dealer or Ford?
Sponsored