bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I received an email yesterday stating that there has been an adjustment to the production date of our Badlands, anyone else receive this notice? Ford changed the production date from the week of May 30 to the week of June 6. Hopefully it doesn't get postponed again, we were getting so close!
Sponsored

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received an email yesterday stating that there has been an adjustment to the production date of our Badlands, anyone else receive this notice? Ford changed the production date from the week of May 30 to the week of June 6. Hopefully it doesn't get postponed again, we were getting so close!
Yes, only this is the second time I've been rescheduled. I went from May 30 to June 6 and now June 13.

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Originally scheduled 5-23, then 5-30, now 6-6, hoping it's not pushed back again.

OP
OP
bozer

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, only this is the second time I've been rescheduled. I went from May 30 to June 6 and now June 13.
Did you order a Badlands also?

OP
OP
bozer

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Originally scheduled 5-23, then 5-30, now 6-6, hoping it's not pushed back again.
Me too, I'm seeing some people being pushed back to 6-13.

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
yep with commodity restraints and supply chain BS...it happens a lot.
This is common. It happened to me twice. I'm finally in production this week.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
yep with commodity restraints and supply chain BS...it happens a lot.
My badlands got pushed back once.. my production week was last week and status is still in production...

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Ford is producing the lightning f-150 and they use 8 chips compared to 3? So I suspect it’s a case of pinch from Peter to give to Paul. The electrification of their product line is more important than getting a few extra Bronco sports out the door. They will take precedence over everything else

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford is producing the lightning f-150 and they use 8 chips compared to 3? So I suspect it’s a case of pinch from Peter to give to Paul. The electrification of their product line is more important than getting a few extra Bronco sports out the door. They will take precedence over everything else
yes I do agree with this...the F-150 is their TOP vehicle...year after year. Does it hurt 'you' waiting on a sport, I absolutely understand the frustration of sport/bronco buyers...but Ford runs a massive global business. The F-150 sat in an open field while sports/broncos were pushed ahead. It's a joke of a problem right now at levels above Ford...I'll leave it at that.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
My Badlands build is for the week of May 30 also. No email yet.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My Badlands build is for the week of May 30 also. No email yet.
That's because they'll still be building the vehicles scheduled for last week...

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
That's because they'll still be building the vehicles scheduled for last week...
Yep .. I'm still waiting on my in production on may 12th... To be built.. do we get emails when it's built?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yep .. I'm still waiting on my in production on may 12th... To be built.. do we get emails when it's built?
Theoretically you get a built and/or shipped email with an estimated arrival date. I plan to just stalk the tracker. I had a VIN and build week from my dealer before I got an email because I was tenacious.
Sponsored