Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor, 2018 Focus ST
This youtube video has some (semi-brief ) good off road footage in it courtesy of Car plus Mexico's channel ( in Spanish). Posted is at the time stamp where the off roading starts.

Edit- Some more from another channel , here.

Last edited:

Tom House

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
This youtube video has some (semi-brief ) good off road footage in it courtesy of Car plus Mexico's channel ( in Spanish). Posted is at the time stamp where the off roading starts.

Edit- Some more from another channel , here.

Hell yeah, the second video is the best off-roading footage of the BS I've seen.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown
I agree that the second vid was fun to watch. Not to go against BL owners, but I know my BB has capabilities as well as those with a Base or Outlander. You never see vids of these models doing business in this manner. I get it, BL has a two-clutch diff, 2.0 and a bit higher ground clearance. I believe they are using this model to sell BS but come on, tell a story about these other models versus going through a creek.

This trail was something that an Escape could not do in my belief but I bet my BB could. Now look at some YouTube vids of the BL going through Moab, I know that my BB cannot do most of that, especially without the two-clutch and some more clearance and tires, but we can add the clearance and tires. Just saying, I would like to see the 1.5 in this environment. Please note that I do not mean to offend.

Advertisement