Back up sensor on Badlands?

eastcoastbroncosport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It has cross traffic alert and beeps if a vehicle is coming behind you, otherwise when reversing it doesn't alert you if you're getting close to a wall/pillar/etc... just has the green/yellow/red zones on the back up camera screen.

OP
OP
First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It has cross traffic alert and beeps if a vehicle is coming behind you, otherwise when reversing it doesn't alert you if you're getting close to a wall/pillar/etc... just has the green/yellow/red zones on the back up camera screen.
interesting because it states on brochure if you get Badlands package there is a back up sensor

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have a badlands first edition it has backup warning system.

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm going to check later I know it has the cross traffic alert and I feel like it alerts me when I get to close to a car while I park

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
interesting because it states on brochure if you get Badlands package there is a back up sensor
The Badlands package is different from the Badlands model which is what you originally asked. Yes, you get the full back up alert experience: beeps, camera lines, flashing lights, dash warnings and flatline tone with the Badland package.

OP
OP
First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The Badlands package is different from the Badlands model which is what you originally asked. Yes, you get the full back up alert experience: beeps, camera lines, flashing lights, dash warnings and flatline tone with the Badland package.
Thank you…that’s what I thought.

jsw872

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing right now
I have the BL+BL and mine beeps if getting to close to something, if I have my hitch mount bike rack on it beeps like crazy when I put it in reverse

SquarePants

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
This is truly maddening. I have a 22 Badlands (since November) and my mirrors light up and it beeps like crazy when anyone is walking behind me or car is anywhere moving around my rear. I accidentally hit a garbage can backing out of driveway and it didn't say boo! It seems like a no-brainer to have the sensor recognize stationary things? I have a front camera too, but not sure how to have it show on the display? Thanks.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Does the Badlands model have a backup sensor?
I have a 2021 Badlands and it does have a back-up sensor that starts off as an intermittent beep to a steady tone as you back up to an obstruction.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
This is truly maddening. I have a 22 Badlands (since November) and my mirrors light up and it beeps like crazy when anyone is walking behind me or car is anywhere moving around my rear. I accidentally hit a garbage can backing out of driveway and it didn't say boo! It seems like a no-brainer to have the sensor recognize stationary things? I have a front camera too, but not sure how to have it show on the display? Thanks.
I have backup warnings on my 2021 First Edition.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The lights in the mirrors are part of the BLIS, which is a separate system from the backup sensors. A backup camera is standard on the Badlands, but the backup sensors are an option. Are you sure yours is equipped with them?

SquarePants

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well, this is what it says about the Safety options. I did not get the premium package, so maybe no sensors?

Safety
• ABS And Driveline Traction Control
• AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
• Airbag Occupancy Sensor
• Collision Mitigation-Front
• Driver Knee Airbag
• Driver Monitoring-Alert
• Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
• Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
• Ford Co-Pilot360 - BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) Blind Spot
• Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
• Ford Co-Pilot360 - Reverse Camera Back-Up Camera w/Washer
• Front Camera w/Washer
• Lane Keeping Alert Lane Departure Warning
• Lane Keeping Alert Lane Keeping Assist
• Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
• Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
• Rear Child Safety Locks
• Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
• Side Impact Beams
• Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Sponsored