Simmy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-bronco-customers-spend-big-accessories

Ford Bronco customers spend big on accessories

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

ā€œItā€™s core to the success of Bronco,ā€ Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. ā€œFor dealers itā€™s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. Itā€™s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.ā€

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Fordā€™s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Fordā€™s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Fordā€™s new focus on accessories is Steve Olligesā€™ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

ā€œI definitely have Bronco fever,ā€ Olliges said. ā€œI feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; itā€™s that successful.ā€
Sponsored

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

ā€œItā€™s core to the success of Bronco,ā€ Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. ā€œFor dealers itā€™s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. Itā€™s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.ā€

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Fordā€™s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Fordā€™s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Fordā€™s new focus on accessories is Steve Olligesā€™ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

ā€œI definitely have Bronco fever,ā€ Olliges said. ā€œI feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; itā€™s that successful.ā€
Sounds about right, and I donā€™t even have it yetā€¦any day now.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've got about $900 worth of stuff on my Big Bend (mostly free to me from the dealer being generous) and have about that much more sitting in a pile for my Badlands. I'm a double statistic!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I bought the rubber floor mats with ford pass points. And bought that storage thingy that goes behind touch screen. Thats it I am all set.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Well, yeah. I spent all $500 of the Ford accessory cash offer the day I bought it, and then some. Spent another $200 in points recently. So basically hit the "average" without even opening the wallet. I'd probably estimate I'm about $1,000 in total without dragging out the receipts. It came with the factory crossbars ($340) as a DIO. Wonder if they figured that in too?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Read that twice, then tell me a bot didnā€™t write itā€¦ I call Bull hockey!!!!

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've spent around $30.00, none of it Ford parts.

I guess I'm ruining the average.

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm on the average, crossbar, rack.. Ford accessories but non Ford I have a little more hahaha

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I used the points I got from buying the sport to get an awning, that was it though. Everything else is little things off ebay and amazon.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i fall into this category but not $800 (yet)..... just picked up some "accessories" for my BS BL and i dont even have it! its still 4-6mo away...
but small items. a black "Bronco" bucking horse for the back (the one from the Bronco Wildtrack)
and the colored letters that stick on over the white.... (just got the rear for now, fronts are back-ordered)
picked up these from ford accessories website. also planning to get the letters for the front and also the windshield sunscreen.
was looking about a set of steelies and putting the K/O2 on them for winter but not sure if that is just too much work for me to do when i dont have time right now to do anything else....

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Sounds about right. Added the floor liners, deflector and seat covers to my BS
Sponsored