AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I spent $400 to get rear folding headrests that should’ve came on the car anyway…
Sponsored

TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So far spent $320 on the OEM mud flaps and the OEM floor mats...

Anything else I need? Lemme know! Don't much care about the missing engine cover or missing panel under the glove box. 😂 😂

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Think how much more loot Ford would get if they actually supported the sport like they do the Bronco. The off rodeo had every off road Ford part for the Bronco from lights to bumpers, winches, wheels, etc. There wasn’t one thing there for the sports.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Roof racks, lights don’t count. I mean real stuff, tire carrier, wheels, tires, rock rails, winch etc. stuff to actually wheel with. They had traction boards and recovery kits that would work with the sports. But nothing sport specific.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Roof racks, lights don’t count. I mean real stuff, tire carrier, wheels, tires, rock rails, winch etc. stuff to actually wheel with. They had traction boards and recovery kits that would work with the sports. But nothing sport specific.
They had hood deflectors, mud flaps, side molding, wheel well flares, etc. Those were all Bronco Sport specific.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Got $300 in Ford points so my Ford Rubber floor mats to protect my carpet set me back $28.
Carpet in a SUV ? Ford you dropped the ball on that one.
Carpet ! Really ?
Spent $200 plus $70 for install on the Realisticly priced set of four mud flaps to protect my paint.
When I go out in nature I walk.
Car stays at the trail head.
I got three back packs. Each for different excursions.
I don’t do glamping. :,P

TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Got $300 in Ford points so my Ford Rubber floor mats to protect my carpet set me back $28.
Carpet in a SUV ? Ford you dropped the ball on that one.
Carpet ! Really ?
Yeah that's one of the things that jumped out at me when I bought mine. I didn't notice it until the test drive.

Vinyl flooring? Oh yes. The OEM mats arrive tomorrow and I'm good to go.

For some reason carpeted floor mats came with mine... but they got put into storage.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-bronco-customers-spend-big-accessories

Ford Bronco customers spend big on accessories

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

“It’s core to the success of Bronco,” Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. “For dealers it’s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. It’s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.”

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Ford’s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Ford’s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Ford’s new focus on accessories is Steve Olliges’ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

“I definitely have Bronco fever,” Olliges said. “I feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; it’s that successful.”
OK. I admit that I am a sucker for gadgets and my Bronco Sport is such an appreciative recipient. No regrets.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yeah that's one of the things that jumped out at me when I bought mine. I didn't notice it until the test drive.

Vinyl flooring? Oh yes. The OEM mats arrive tomorrow and I'm good to go.

For some reason carpeted floor mats came with mine... but they got put into storage.
And when I PAY to have it professionally detailed to trade it in my brand new carpeted floor Matt’s go in the back.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport

TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis