Anyone using an android auto wireless adapter ??

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So i ordered the motorola MA1 on april 14th( very hard to find) and am finally getting it saturday may 14th.. just wondering how your experience is and what device you are using.. no matter what cord i buy my android auto with a cord completely sucks..
Sponsored

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a thread about this. I went through hell with my Galaxy S10 before I got one of those Motorola adapters. Eventually found out there was something wrong with my phone, bought a S20FE and have been using that with the adapter and have been super happy with it. You will not be disappointed. Just know that it takes like 20-30 seconds depending on your phone for it to connect and start working, sometimes it seems faster though. Audio quality between wired and wireless is identical and I'm an audiophile.

Only issue I've had, is that I use Poweramp to listen to my mp3's on my phone, and for some reason like 1 out of 20 or so times, AA will work and Google maps pops up, but my music player doesn't show up and I have to unplug the adapter, wait a few seconds and plug it back in. Other than that it has been flawless. I'm kinda thinking about buying a second one just in case I can't find one in the future, it's that good.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ya the only place to find the ma1 is target( sold out) and amazon 3rd party( way to much money). I got lucky with target.. download there app and hit notify when back in stock. Thats how i got mine

Last edited:

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ya the only place to find the ma1 is target( sold out) and amazon 3rd party( way to much money). I got lucky with target.. download there app and hit notify when back in stock. Thats how i got nine
I didn't want to wait for it to get back in stock so I ordered from Ebay. Probably paid twice as much as MSRP but eh...I'm just happy to have it.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I have the Motorola one. Haven't got it to work yet. I think my phone is too old. I still got Android 9 and it seems like android wireless is not supported.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I have the Motorola one. Haven't got it to work yet. I think my phone is too old. I still got Android 9 and it seems like android wireless is not supported.
From what i read it needs to be android 11 and up

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The wireless adapters are game changers IMO. Wired is fine for long trips, but back and forth to work for 30 minutes is perfect for the wireless. No more leaving the phone in the car.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have the MA1 and it works well. Once in a while I get an error message (I can't remember exactly what it says but something with it not being recognized) I just press "okay" and everything is still functioning as it should. Really happy I have it . . . now what would be great is having a charging pad that can actually keep up.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
So i ordered the motorola MA1 on april 14th( very hard to find) and am finally getting it saturday may 14th.. just wondering how your experience is and what device you are using.. no matter what cord i buy my android auto with a cord completely sucks..
I had to toss a third party cord that I got and just pulled the Samsung cord that came with the phone out of the box. went from disconnecting every 5-10 seconds and not recognizing i had a phone attached to flawless AA ever since. I mount my phone in the cupholder so it made sense to just keep it wired since its so close to the charging port. I need to really stop buying stuff for my BS just because I can lol.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I had to toss a third party cord that I got and just pulled the Samsung cord that came with the phone out of the box. went from disconnecting every 5-10 seconds and not recognizing i had a phone attached to flawless AA ever since. I mount my phone in the cupholder so it made sense to just keep it wired since its so close to the charging port. I need to really stop buying stuff for my BS just because I can lol.
I to mount phone in cupholder. But wired version just to glitchy for me.. getting new phone today. Gives me a day to see if that helps. But either way going to stick with wireless once it arrives. And same here.. bought base version to savr money and keep buying crap 🤣 .. i did red accents all over bs. Next week changing everything to neon lime green just cant stop

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I to mount phone in cupholder. But wired version just to glitchy for me.. getting new phone today. Gives me a day to see if that helps. But either way going to stick with wireless once it arrives. And same here.. bought base version to savr money and keep buying crap 🤣 .. i did red accents all over bs. Next week changing everything to neon lime green just cant stop
LOL. I just gotta stop. Here is my current shopping ive done.

Ford Points
All Weather OEM mats
Bumper Protector
Cargo Liner
Platinum Door Sills
3-Bin Trunk Organizer

Accessories 3rd Party
Carbon Fiber Console Cover with Bronco Lettering
Carbon Fiber Wheel Accents
Carbon Fiber Lighting Accents
Carbon Fiber 2nd Row Cup Holder
Carbon Fiber 2nd Row Air Vents