Anyone using an android auto wireless adapter ??

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Update
Got my motorolla MA1 yesterday. Works like a charm. Never going back to a cord for AA.. i highly advise everyone gets one.
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Lol msrp like $89.95 bucks for one of these but go for $135 or more on various marketplaces. Reminds me of the Graphics Cards Fiasco. Maby once I get my BS I can look into getting one of these.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Lol msrp like $89.95 bucks for one of these but go for $135 or more on various marketplaces. Reminds me of the Graphics Cards Fiasco. Maby once I get my BS I can look into getting one of these.
I payed msrp at target. And waited a month for it.. wont pay over for anything. Accept gas. Cant help that one 🤣

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I payed msrp at target. And waited a month for it.. wont pay over for anything. Accept gas. Cant help that one 🤣
Ya, not a fan for paying over msrp for anything. Much less pay these scalpers who make a profit from it.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ya, not a fan for paying over msrp for anything. Much less pay these scalpers who make a profit from it.
3rd party scalpers making more i understand. Supply and demand. I dont like it but thats how it is. But a major retailer like a dealer marking up 5 and 10 grand for new cars is bullshit. When ps5 came out you could not find them(still cant ).. i got day 1.. but you didnt see best buy and target doing mark ups on them. So just bulls**t all around

TEdison

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX / 2020 Lincoln Corsair
But what device are you using to make it wireless. What adapter are you plugging into AA usb port
I am using a Carsifi adapter. Only 89 bucks and it works like a champ.

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Best Buy has the Motorola one available right now if anyone wants one. Gotta act fast though.

Update: Sold Out

Last edited:

Smitty1269

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got my motorolla MA1 but can't get it to connect to my galaxy s21 ultra 5g. connects via bluetooth but then will not connect to android auto.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Ma-1 just arrived. Using the instructions and it paired immediately with my note10+. I used it once and it connected seemingly faster than the cable normally does. Now, there should be no more loud FM radio when I don't reconnect the cable at startup. (after previously listening to podcasts). It can stay in my holster, use the 5w charge pad or the 10w charger in the console. We shall see as time goes on.

Unlike others, there's no additional app to install.

It's constantly out of stock on Amazon. Use triple camel to set a price alert. It will email you when it hits a price you're comfortable with.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/

Got my motorolla MA1 but can't get it to connect to my galaxy s21 ultra 5g. connects via bluetooth but then will not connect to android auto.
Did you start with your phone connected to the media hub (usb port under radio) and the screen in Android auto mode?

Last edited:

ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport 1950 chevy style line deluxe
it took me about 5 trys and it connected

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I got it to work. I needed to change the wireless android auto setting. Connected right away.
Ya i was lucky and mine connected instantly. But i had previously gone in phone settings to turn on android auto wireless .. mine works great though.. havent really had any issues.. and any i do is because my phone sucks 🤣

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone else worried about our Yamaha adapters becoming useless once Google does away with Android Auto? I know they are releasing some "car mode" app or something to replace it, but we have no idea if it will work with those adapters. I just bought mine a couple months ago and I love it, so I'll be really pissed if I have to buy something else and the Yamaha just becomes an expensive paper weight.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I am using a Carsifi adapter. Only 89 bucks and it works like a champ.
Let me ask you something...do you still have your phone paired to your car via SYNC or are you just paired to the Carsifi adapter? I'm asking because I have the same adapter and I find myself having to repair my phone to the adapter whenever I want to use Android Auto. It's almost like the SYNC bluetooth connection takes precedence over the Carsifi connection when I turn my car on.

When it works, it works beautifully. I just have to deal with the situation I described. Before you ask, I'm updated to the latest firmware. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Sponsored