Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet?

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
Agreed - part of the reason I didn't go with the Badlands was the only leather option was the black/brown that I really, really dislike.
On a more positive note, my OB was built on Wednesday (my birthday, lol) and is projected to arrive at the dealer end of March / first of April
Sponsored

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Those that have received yours - how long from production to delivery? My production date was the week of 2/20, then 2/13, then back to 2/20 and went into production on 2/14.
How long generally are they in production? I'm in Florida - wonder is they ship across the Gulf of Mexico?
I ordered mine 9/28, in production 1/16, shipped 1/24, and delivered 2/18

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
I ordered mine 9/28, in production 1/16, shipped 1/24, and delivered 2/18
Thanks!!
I ordered mid-Dec, so her being built on 2/22 isn't too bad. The estimated delivery to the dealer is late March / early April.

Dawnybee

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500X
I ordered a Heritage Limited and it is expected to be ready between March 17 - 23rd.
Heritage Limited in Robin's Egg Blue.
It took us a long time to finally get what we wanted.
My husband and I tried every dealership close to us, for months, and no-one could either get us what I wanted, or they didn't really have any knowledge on them.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
The bonus cash for orders seem to be both region specific and at the discretion of the dealership. Granger was not able to apply it to my BSBL and I feel confident they would have if they could have.
Am working with Granger on a BB order, and they found a $500 rebate for my 12/12/22 order date. "38586 - Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate". End date 4/3/2023.

APR's not so hot, 3.9% is the best Ford can offer.

Shipping and delivery appear to be under 30days now. I'll update in a couple weeks.
Sponsored