Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ok, here is a new one... I think I read where someone had found a small chip in the paint on the hood or front fascia, I found one on the very front of my hood and so I purchased the below hood protector. Thoughts on looks? Any pics for those who have done this?

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? 66421D89-F848-43F8-B934-8B49BF214752
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have this hood protector. I like the way it looks.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? 20210130_213405
That looks pretty cool from what I can tell. Was it easy to install or did you have the dealer do it? I’m not a handy person when it comes to things that I can easy screw up.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I purchased one. Clean the area where the protector foes with the alcohol pads provided. There is double sided tape to apply the hood protector.

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Dealer did it. Here is a side profile pic.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? 20210129_170651
Yup, that’s what I purchased and it looks really good, especially with the fender flares too. I think i’ll wait to get mine in hand and go to the dealer to get the paint chips filled in and then have them install the hood protector. I don’t trust myself, ha!

raisedbygoats

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm not 100% positive if I wanna install mine or not yet. I just had paint protection film installed on my front end so I am not super worried about rock chips, but i may install just for further protection.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? 20210130_161739

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm not 100% positive if I wanna install mine or not yet. I just had paint protection film installed on my front end so I am not super worried about rock chips, but i may install just for further protection.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? 20210130_161739
That looks great, so it seems that this is the one everyone is buying so I am glad this is what I have coming.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
What did you get covered with film protection?

raisedbygoats

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did the front end (full front fenders and hood), a small 7 inch section above the windshield (cause I saw someone got a rock chip up there) and asked them to do the shiny black piano trim around the windows. I already scuffed the trim up, but I'm hoping this protects it cause it seems extremely easy to scratch.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@MrSoxo can you please post a close up pic of the back side of the deflector where it meets the hood? My only concern (and I'm not sure it's valid) would be junk getting trapped underneath.

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did the front end (full front fenders and hood), a small 7 inch section above the windshield (cause I saw someone got a rock chip up there) and asked them to do the shiny black piano trim around the windows. I already scuffed the trim up, but I'm hoping this protects it cause it seems extremely easy to scratch.
How much did that run you to do that? Approximately...

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Sorry all but this is just a personal opinion but I think looks like shit . do a clear guard or ceramic coating
Agreed. If it were an option, I’d be doing all I can to rid myself of the black plastic trim. Mirrors, bumpers, etc. at least with the OB, we get door handles and I plan to add the body color fender flares.
Sponsored