Denefblah

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone found any good seat covers they like for their Bronco Sport? We're awaiting our delivery and are concerned long-term in regards to the leather seats and our Mastiff's nails.
Sponsored

raisedbygoats

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got the weathertech one. A little pricy and it feels just a tad too big for the seat, but its definitely quality and going to keep my pit from tearing up the seats. Ill try to snap a pic later, it just looks a little baggy. I wish it was tighter so the back seat looked more neat.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
For pets I like the ones you can find that go between the headrests front and back - turning the rear seat into almost a hammock for the dog. Not only does it keep the seats safe, it helps keep the dog safe too.

I used one with my German Shepherd and she absolutely loved it.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
My wife bought me the Duluth Trading Deluxe Seat Saver. Can be set up like a hammock or draped like a cover. One side fleece and the other polyester. Plenty wide and I’m pairing it with Weathertech Door Protectors for full coverage in the back seat.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? 3412725A-ED12-4AD4-85B9-BBB2530E7D63

raisedbygoats

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got the weathertech one. A little pricy and it feels just a tad too big for the seat, but its definitely quality and going to keep my pit from tearing up the seats. Ill try to snap a pic later, it just looks a little baggy. I wish it was tighter so the back seat looked more neat.
Here's a pic of what the weathertech one looks like in my sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? 20210120_151424

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I have an Orvis one that I currently use in my Ford Edge that I will be using when I get my BS. They are pricey, but they last years and my dog loves it.

Bcohen5055

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Nolf25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just installed the Genuine Ford parts neoprine seat covers. The come from Coverking, fit great and will be perfect for the backseat since we have newborn on the way. Here is a rough photo I have from my phone but I can take some better ones if anyone needs to see anything specific.

Ford part number: 13292993
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/accessories/other-accessories/rear-seat-cover-kit-13292993-1

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? Back_Seat
Wow. Those are nicer than I thought they'd be. I was back and forth but now I'm really thinking about it. Wonder how the Carhartt ones fit. ?

OP
OP

Denefblah

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just installed the Genuine Ford parts neoprine seat covers. The come from Coverking, fit great and will be perfect for the backseat since we have newborn on the way. Here is a rough photo I have from my phone but I can take some better ones if anyone needs to see anything specific.

Ford part number: 13292993
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/accessories/other-accessories/rear-seat-cover-kit-13292993-1

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? Back_Seat
I know you just got them but how easy do you feel these will be to clean? Worried about dog hair specifically but any feedback helps.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm still on the fence about seat covers but I do like the looks of the neoprene ones. In the meantime I'm going to get a set of these for when we go hiking in case we're muddy/wet or whenI bring it in for service.

Car Seat Towel Cover
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W53H4ZM

Lunatas

Outer Banks
First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
For pets I like the ones you can find that go between the headrests front and back - turning the rear seat into almost a hammock for the dog. Not only does it keep the seats safe, it helps keep the dog safe too.

Thats the kind I use for my pitty. It keeps her from scratching the door handles looking out the windows too. Its got pockets and comes with a leash that connects to the seat belts. Got mine from Amazon.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport