Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

Budstang2k5

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands / 2018 Ford F150 5.0
LOL, I assumed the hardware portion, they said it would come with everything needed to mount it, so my assumption.
Panel came in with Hardware already installed on the panel, however the dealer sent me a bagoparts just in case. Admittedly it looks much better with the panel in place.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 20220728_152713

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 20220728_153119
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Panel came in with Hardware already installed on the panel, however the dealer sent me a bagoparts just in case. Admittedly it looks much better with the panel in place.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 20220728_152713

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 20220728_153119
I quit laying on the floorboards a long time ago. I haven’t seen my since I installed it. I suppose when I need to access the fuse box I’ll have to resort to looking at it again.

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got my car 3 weeks ago. Went to pull a fuse and the bottom panel of the dash that meets the fuse box was completely missing. Went to the dealership and they were gonna just pull it off a bronco they had in the lot and that one was also missing it.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. DE1D7D32-E333-46AC-A51A-7160D533020E
Just picked mine up today and I'm missing that as well, and it looks like I'm missing something on the driver's side as well...soooo frustrated!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. drivers side missing panel

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. passenger side missing panel

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
First I've seen that part missing on the driver's side. Thanks for sharing; adding that to the list of things to inspect in a few weeks after mine gets here.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First I've seen that part missing on the driver's side. Thanks for sharing; adding that to the list of things to inspect in a few weeks after mine gets here.
There is nothing missing from the drivers side.

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just picked mine up today and I'm missing that as well, and it looks like I'm missing something on the driver's side as well...soooo frustrated!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. drivers side missing panel

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. passenger side missing panel
Missing my driver side as well! DAmmit. I had to order part for passenger and never even thought to check driver side. Does anyone have a part number? or is this even a "missing part" or is there never supposed to be something there? (which I don't believe it should look like it does). Admittedly, I have never looked at these areas in any of my previous vehicles so not sure

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

I'm going to go check my driver's side now. OMG mine is missing too

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, everyone take a breath. There was a time when nothing was covering either side.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
So are you saying this is normal and that is the way it is supposed to be?
I agree with Escape2Bronco regarding the driver's side.

Keep in mind that I'm not a Ford tech, but in my 45-50 years of working on cars (as a hobby) I can say that what's shown in the photos looks normal.

I've never seen any vehicle, from any mfr, that had any sort of panel above the pedals.

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I have June built '21 and my driver side bare like seen in posted photos. So appears to be normal not to worry stop looking under there.....
Sponsored