Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats?

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? I went to my Ford dealer and the parts department told me they aren’t even out yet? Why would they be on the Ford website available for purchase?
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? I went to my Ford dealer and the parts department told me they aren’t even out yet? Why would they be on the Ford website available for purchase?
Have had mine for 3 weeks now.....a lil pricey at 175

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Have had mine for 3 weeks now.....a lil pricey at 175
Gotta love dealerships...:clap: mind sending a pic? They look really nice online but I’ve yet to see a real pic. How do you like them?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
not sure if this works for you, $139 and possible shipping from Lakeland Fl.
EBAY floor mats

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
not sure if this works for you, $139 and possible shipping from Lakeland Fl.
EBAY floor mats
Ah thanks. I’m really looking to use my Ford points on them which is why I went to a dealership, if they “are not out yet” everywhere else I’ll just buy them on eBay.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ah thanks. I’m really looking to use my Ford points on them which is why I went to a dealership, if they “are not out yet” everywhere else I’ll just buy them on eBay.
ahhh gotcha. And now you know why. Maybe contact that dealer and see if they will use your ford points. I'd say it doesn't matter what dealer it is...just a thought. I bought a set from another member here, with my UPS shipping discount it was still $27 to ship to give some perspective.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Gotta love dealerships...:clap: mind sending a pic? They look really nice online but I’ve yet to see a real pic. How do you like them?
I love them, the white bronco emblem for the back mats are my favorite part and the fact they have a huge lip to hold all debri and liquid from getting all over the vehicle. I'll send a pic after I get out of work; these, back bumper protector and front hood aero 2 is the way to go. Protects the back bumper from scrapes and the lip on the front protector makes majority of the bugs stop hitting the windshield.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I called mine and they had weather tech in stock and could tell me the closest Autonation that had the Bronco logo ones in stock. I drove over same day and used my Ford Pass points to get the Bronco brand.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Here they are.....seatcovers for the back coming this week. Wife doesn't trust the boy, these covers from ford are water proof and look great

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? 20210420_170838

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? 20210420_170904

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Here they are.....seatcovers for the back coming this week. Wife doesn't trust the boy, these covers from ford are water proof and look great

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? 20210420_170838

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone able to purchase the Bronco rubber floormats? 20210420_170904
Love the emblem in the back thanks man

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
oh wow, yeah these look great. I might try using my ford points for them also

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Too bad , our OB has Carpeting & I think I read the Rubber Flor mats will not work with carpeting .

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Do dealers have to take the Ford Pass points for accessories? or is at their discretion?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
My dealer in NJ got them for me in 3 hours for $158. Their inventory actually said they had 1 but could not find it . ( they get parts delivered every afternoon from a hub an hour away , Parts guy thought a sales person gave the one from inventory away with the sale of a bronco )

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4