JohnnyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So, the Hitch Step came today and it goes very well with the Rough Country Nudge Bar.
Neither interfere with my sensors, I also attached how it looks from the parking camera, and the Front Facing Camera. Very easy to install. Let me know if anyone has any questions, Thanks

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_06

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_05

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_04

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_03

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_02

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_01
Looks great. Found a used one on Amazon for a song, but ditched it last minute for fear it would mess with th rear a sensors. Got a cheap Curt skid hutch protector. It's fine if you want something that's a bit lower profile, but this goes great with the nudge bar.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So, the Hitch Step came today and it goes very well with the Rough Country Nudge Bar.
Neither interfere with my sensors, I also attached how it looks from the parking camera, and the Front Facing Camera. Very easy to install. Let me know if anyone has any questions, Thanks

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_06

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_05

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_04

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_03

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_02

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? Bronquito_01
Also, have you had any change in your fuel economy after installing th nudge bar? That's the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger before my road trip t/from Texas and Tennessee.

OP
OP
Scott_NYC

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Can't wait for your pics when you get it; hopefully it "feels" as good as it looks. Thanks
Looks amazing; definitely goes very well with the look of the truck and the nudge bar. 1 question....does that step have a locking mechanism of some type so nobody could just remove it?
It has a locking mechanism, to keep it in place, but someone could remove it fairly quickly if they really wanted to steal it. Hopefully that won't happen :(

OP
OP
Scott_NYC

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Also, have you had any change in your fuel economy after installing th nudge bar? That's the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger before my road trip t/from Texas and Tennessee.
I did not notice a change in fuel economy.

When I go on the highway for an extended period, I use cruise control and just monitor the breaking. I find that is the best way to conserve gas :)

Last edited:

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Just installed the Go Rhino 360T Textured Black Powder Coat Finish Universal Hitch Step and Iā€™m liking it so far. I did buy a separate hitch tightener because the included anti-rattle bar was pretty much garbage, plus I got a locking hitch pin to replace the included non-locking version. The rear sensors seem to work just fine with it, and Iā€™m glad to have a little bit of protection from parking lot doofuses. Iā€™d rented a Jeep shortly before buying my BS and some a-hole put a nice dent in the corner of the bumper in a parking lot.
Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? 0697CAEA-8B57-4706-B386-B8181B29A33B

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? 33B4C723-3CE0-4C34-A8CB-CAAF6256D0D5

Ford Bronco Sport Any ideas on back bumper protection? 624BDD10-9969-41E3-B9D7-AB3305D77DA8