Any decals for the trim between the rear windows?

Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
I am looking to do some sort of decal over the piano black gloss trim between the rear door window and cargo-area window. The dealership did a great job of scratching mine when they detailed it, and looking online, it seems this is a fairly easy area to scratch. I'm thinking of doing maybe a topography-style decal over the high gloss trim to blend/hide current and future scratches here, and to also give it some character in a different location than the typical rear window.

Thanks in advance! Photo attached with area circled for reference of my 23 BSBB.

Ford Bronco Sport Any decals for the trim between the rear windows? IMG_8660 - Copy.JPG
Sponsored

CletusVanDam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Ryzen

Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
VortexSigns.com has a variety of options. I haven't tried any myself, but I've definitely seen some of these decals on BS pictures posted on this site:

Actually -- I just checked there and mostly it's window decals, only a couple things for the piano-trim area you're looking at.

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport
Thank you! It looks like they have a section for custom orders as well. Good start, either way.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
I am looking to do some sort of decal over the piano black gloss trim between the rear door window and cargo-area window. The dealership did a great job of scratching mine when they detailed it, and looking online, it seems this is a fairly easy area to scratch. I'm thinking of doing maybe a topography-style decal over the high gloss trim to blend/hide current and future scratches here, and to also give it some character in a different location than the typical rear window.

Thanks in advance! Photo attached with area circled for reference of my 23 BSBB.

Ford Bronco Sport Any decals for the trim between the rear windows? IMG_8660 - Copy.JPG
There are a few options on Etsy and some of these vendors can do custom decals for you.
There are C-pillar and rear side window decals from these Etsy vendors.
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=bronco sport window decal&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=bronco sport

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Ford didn't make the best choice of material & finish IMO. Gloss black susceptible to scratches just cleaning it, let alone in an offroad situation. Mine is scratched also, bought the B.L. used.

Not looking to try any polishes to get rid of the scratches, fearing doing more damage and making it worse.

A lot of choices online for the window but not for that trim piece.

Maybe try a shop that does wraps in your area.

OP
OP
Ryzen

Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
There are a few options on Etsy and some of these vendors can do custom decals for you.
There are C-pillar and rear side window decals from these Etsy vendors.
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=bronco sport window decal&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=bronco sport
I'm able to find quite a few options on Etsy for the window, unfortunately not much for the C-Pillar.

Ford didn't make the best choice of material & finish IMO. Gloss black susceptible to scratches just cleaning it, let alone in an offroad situation. Mine is scratched also, bought the B.L. used.

Not looking to try any polishes to get rid of the scratches, fearing doing more damage and making it worse.

A lot of choices online for the window but not for that trim piece.

Maybe try a shop that does wraps in your area.
I agree - Gloss black on a vehicle designed for being taken on trails is a strange choice. I'm going to try a vehicle wrap shop here if I can't find a suitable DIY option. I can't imagine it would be too pricy to wrap that area on both sides.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
I'm able to find quite a few options on Etsy for the window, unfortunately not much for the C-Pillar.

I agree - Gloss black on a vehicle designed for being taken on trails is a strange choice. I'm going to try a vehicle wrap shop here if I can't find a suitable DIY option. I can't imagine it would be too pricy to wrap that area on both sides.
Contact the vendors . Many of them do custom design work. If you have any ideas for designs, let them know. It may not be very expensive.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Probably would have to do a cutout around that long ribbed area toward the bottom.

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco

Good morning, Mr. Ryan:
We've been working on a new graphics/ PPF for this model. This specific area in queue but if you are interested, we can work something specific for you.
Please send us an email to [email protected] and let us know how we can help you

Thanks in advance

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Pillar A & C available now, PPF/ Topography/ Custom color (we can send out color samples if you're wanting to do a match for the brighter colors like red and blue. Some colors like Eruption Green we just can not get close to).

Ford Bronco Sport Any decals for the trim between the rear windows? 20231108_160632
Ford Bronco Sport Any decals for the trim between the rear windows? 20231108_160616

A&C Pillar graphics

Luis :cool:
Sponsored