RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Looks like something ate through the top part of the leather. You need a new seat to fix that.
Let’s see-I’ve had 2 speakers blow, both passenger door. 1st one was from factory.
Sunroof rattle, dealer fixed.
Tons of rattling from dash and A pillar, and somewhere in rear cargo area that’s constant.
Wastegate went and stuck closed and left me stranded.
Roof panel between windshield and moonroof separating from vehicle. On indefinite backorder. Been 4 months already.
Radio screen doesn’t power on can’t use rear cam, reverse sensors don’t work, hvac etc. or Screen will turn “off” leaving backlight on. Either have too hard reset and or disconnect battery.
Music stutters regardless of source.
Torque steer when trying to accelerate to pass. Vehicle wants to pull you off the road or into other vehicle. Been aligned few times. Done this since new.
Few other things too. Just constant
Sponsored

Last edited:

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
This issue is specifically mentioned in the owners manual that came with my BS. The recommended solution is to crack the other window. I thought it was an odd thing to address in the manual but Ford obviously is aware.
I find is the most annoying at 60+ mph with a strong tail wind.

DTetrault

Outer Banks
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
I have the 2022 Outer Banks that I got in September. My transmission went and is being replaced, and I have the ever-annoying rattling/buzzing sound in my door that the dealership "can't" fix without charging me to investigate.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
I had a 2021 BigBend that I traded in with 16560 trouble free miles on her. Purchased a 2023 OuterBanks only have 1100 miles on her so far. The one thing that gets my goat per se, is no Electric Tailgate.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Looks like something ate through the top part of the leather. You need a new seat to fix that.
Let’s see-I’ve had 2 speakers blow, both passenger door. 1st one was from factory.
Sunroof rattle, dealer fixed.
Tons of rattling from dash and A pillar, and somewhere in rear cargo area that’s constant.
Wastegate went and stuck closed and left me stranded.
Roof panel between windshield and moonroof separating from vehicle. On indefinite backorder. Been 4 months already.
Radio screen doesn’t power on can’t use rear cam, reverse sensors don’t work, hvac etc. or Screen will turn “off” leaving backlight on. Either have too hard reset and or disconnect battery.
Music stutters regardless of source.
Torque steer when trying to accelerate to pass. Vehicle wants to pull you off the road or into other vehicle. Been aligned few times. Done this since new.
Few other things too. Just constant
But other than those things you find it ok?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It never ceases to amaze me when someone posts nothing but hate for a product on a forum intended for enthusiasts of that product expecting...what? I don't know what they expect. I mean I get it; they're not happy with what they got, but you're just not gonna get commiseration in a situation like that.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Is that for the vibration sound?
It’s less vibration and more of a booming pressure wave usually a bit annoying but in those conditions it was intolerable. I closed one back window and cracked a front on the same side. Reduced it substantially.

DTetrault

Outer Banks
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Okay thanks for the info. It's heartbreaking to spend so much and to have these issues. I'm glad people have found solutions. I can't just trade it in as some have suggested.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Okay thanks for the info. It's heartbreaking to spend so much and to have these issues. I'm glad people have found solutions. I can't just trade it in as some have suggested.
No way am I giving up BS. Just need to have a work around for some of these weird issues.
Sponsored