Any Complaints so far?

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Is it a blue tooth adapter or just a cable? I would love to know if I could get rid of the cable for Carplay.
Hopefully we get Sync 4 pretty soon, because I heard somewhere that it has Bluetooth

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Hopefully we get Sync 4 pretty soon, because I heard somewhere that it has Bluetooth
Sync 3.4 already has bluetooth, but wireless carplay does not use bluetooth, it uses wifi. It uses bluetooth or the usb cable for the initial setup but bluetooth does not have enough bandwidth for wireless carplay. Bluetooth is 2.0mbps max.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
My daughter has been the sole driver (temporarily) and has been getting back and forth from work without incident in the horrible far west Chicago 'burb weather we've been having as an "inexperienced in this type of driving" driver says that I have NO complaints.
I must be in the boonies too. St. Charles. lol.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Love my Base Model. New water pump @26,000 miles, old one leaked. That’s my only glitch so far.
The complexity of the systems, cost of repairs, and soft underbody panels plus so many complex hard to get to parts means I will trade in for a new one at five or six years.
But that’s fine with me because I like to drive newer stuff and get new toys more often.
The thing this Ford guy likes the most is the Bronco Sport moved the bar way up in the SUV world.
This vehicle will change the breed and force all the others to up their game. So far the other makers are still swapping fender shapes, remodeling tail lights and shuffling dash buttons trying to look new and fresh.
That crap don’t fool us old farts.

Last edited:

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
I thought I’d ask people who have already taken delivery / purchased a Bronco Sport. Any complaints so far? Most reviews seem to be pretty positive from what I’ve seen but I was just curious.

I also don’t understand all of the negativity from other people towards this vehicle. I recently ordered an Outer Banks with OB package and now have an April build date. Lately I feel like I’ve seen a lot of negative comments about the Bronco Sport in general. These mostly seem to be from Jeep owners or people who don’t realize that the Bronco sport isn’t the same model as the full sized Bronco. Or they’re calling it the Escape ?
Just bummed me out as I just ordered the same and no build date yet, but you are ahead of me and got one in APRIL? "I recently ordered an Outer Banks with OB package and now have an April build date. " I will never make it. A dealer somewhere will get one in and I'll jump on it and can the order. This is ridiculous. Thanks for the update.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just bummed me out as I just ordered the same and no build date yet, but you are ahead of me and got one in APRIL? "I recently ordered an Outer Banks with OB package and now have an April build date. " I will never make it. A dealer somewhere will get one in and I'll jump on it and can the order. This is ridiculous. Thanks for the update.
That was a post from 2021. You should get yours before April of 2023.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
That was a post from 2021. You should get yours before April of 2023.
There’s a reason to grab one off the lot, and when yours comes in trade for it. Plus a pile of cash because of the package of toys you ordered.
No biggie !
I mean danged if I’d wait a year,
A month maybe, six weeks max but no more or I’d buy and drive something.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Passenger seat...a$$ time was limited.
My driver seat is still holding on.
Started with a little spot.
Idk how to fix it yet...any thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? IMG20221008131801

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Passenger seat...a$$ time was limited.
My driver seat is still holding on.
Started with a little spot.
Idk how to fix it yet...any thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? IMG20221008131801
I don’t know about fixing it, but is it just the colored coating rubbing off? Maybe some sort of glue/epoxy/latex covering on the edges of the circle to at least slow it down while you get it figured out.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I don’t know about fixing it, but is it just the colored coating rubbing off? Maybe some sort of glue/epoxy/latex covering on the edges of the circle to at least slow it down while you get it figured out.
Yea it's "just" the color separating from leather

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Yea it's "just" the color separating from leather
Sorry I didn’t mean “just” as in I wouldn’t worry about it. I’d be angry for sure. Has your dealer given you any options?

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sorry I didn’t mean “just” as in I wouldn’t worry about it. I’d be angry for sure. Has your dealer given you any options?
Interior quality is đź’©
Sponsored