Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bdub my 76 caught on fire because I turned the lights on. Now I have the 77 so if I drive it I can go somewhere, maybe 5 miles hahaha
The downside of British cars.
I sure do miss the carbs on my 74MGB. Consider yourself lucky you don’t own a V12 Jaguar. Those cars truly should have come with a personal mechanic.
Sponsored

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Any body else just not drive their Bronco Sport? I have 5 vehicles total. The bronco is too “modern” also this is my first brand new vehicle. I usually buy older used vehicles because I just don’t need creature comforts. My primary vehicle is a motorcycle and if the bike can’t go it’s my truck. This is as far as my bronco goes and that’s because I was sweeping my garage out.

Ford Bronco Sport Any body else? image
Seems like the tech goes out of date so quickly that you gotta drive em or your new mint cars is old news.

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
I can’t have a vehicle and not use it, but to each their own! I do agree it’s much to modern for my liking. Vehicles will just never be the way they used to, even motorcycles have more and more technology now. Just more things to break. ?

Any body else just not drive their Bronco Sport? I have 5 vehicles total. The bronco is too “modern” also this is my first brand new vehicle. I usually buy older used vehicles because I just don’t need creature comforts. My primary vehicle is a motorcycle and if the bike can’t go it’s my truck. This is as far as my bronco goes and that’s because I was sweeping my garage out.

Ford Bronco Sport Any body else? image

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I can’t have a vehicle and not use it, but to each their own! I do agree it’s much to modern for my liking. Vehicles will just never be the way they used to, even motorcycles have more and more technology now. Just more things to break. ?
They do have a lot of tech. My buddy has a bmw gs1200r and it automatically adjusts the suspension, and a bunch of other stuff. The only modern thing I like on my versys is the abs. Well heated grips are nice too. I think I would rather have creature comforts on my bike than in my car.
in a car I just need a radio, I’m happy with that. Lane keep assist for someone who drives responsible is useless, blind spot monitoring point less, it’s called a shoulder check. Back up camera meh I don’t need it to back up unless I’m backing up to a trailer and I have no spotter.
humans are just becoming lazy.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Bdub my 76 caught on fire because I turned the lights on. Now I have the 77 so if I drive it I can go somewhere, maybe 5 miles hahaha
The downside of British cars.
AHHH......Lucas, Prince of Darkness, know it well.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Group 44 yep unfortunately.