Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Any body else just not drive their Bronco Sport? I have 5 vehicles total. The bronco is too “modern” also this is my first brand new vehicle. I usually buy older used vehicles because I just don’t need creature comforts. My primary vehicle is a motorcycle and if the bike can’t go it’s my truck. This is as far as my bronco goes and that’s because I was sweeping my garage out.

Ford Bronco Sport Any body else? image
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Scarecrow don’t be sad, I bought my shitty Silverado for a reason. This is my first brand new vehicle I don’t want it damaged in any way. Almost every time I take it out, I almost get in an accident (wouldn’t be my fault). I don’t want it wrecked. The truck I don’t care about. I’ve had my damages on the bike, I could careless now. The Bronco and my 2 Triumph Spitfires never leave the garage. Very rare do they actually see the drive way. Spitfires maybe once or twice in 4 years.
if I sat here and told you my history with my new or new to me vehicles you would understand why I don’t drive them.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I had that for a minute where it seemed like I was just so jumpy driving it. I had to drive through Cincinnati traffic and then I tried to cut through downtown Cincinnati because I took the wrong exit and it was a nightmare through all that broke those nerves pretty quick. Just drive defensively and park way out in the parking lots. I understand it to a point, but also I’ve never been in a position to collect anything as valuable as cars and bikes so…..what I have is pretty much what I’m driving.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My '16 F150 sits in garage all the time these days along with a bunch of other cars I have sitting in garages. One day I get a sport it will be the grocery getter but in a garage otherwise...

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Zero cool awesome you know how bad Ohio drivers are. Hell even my work truck 3 weeks after I got it, it was hit. Not my fault but still the point it had maybe 600 miles on it.
that was the point of mine 69cuda340s but after almost being t boned and hit head on in less than a mile maybe 500-600 ft I put it away and bought my hillbilly truck.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@Fink interested in selling one of your Spitfires?

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hell my bike within a month was damaged because a dump truck driver left his tail gate open. I was going 77s and he hit a bump, gravel spilled everywhere and I was able to come to a stop on both wheels. Bike was screwed and my helmet, GMC Sierra had a 2x4 go through the windshield on 77n, I just have bad luck with new vehicles. The Sierra I had about a month as well.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Bdub my 76 caught on fire because I turned the lights on. Now I have the 77 so if I drive it I can go somewhere, maybe 5 miles hahaha
The downside of British cars.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Zero cool awesome you know how bad Ohio drivers are. Hell even my work truck 3 weeks after I got it, it was hit. Not my fault but still the point it had maybe 600 miles on it.
that was the point of mine 69cuda340s but after almost being t boned and hit head on in less than a mile maybe 500-600 ft I put it away and bought my hillbilly truck.
Beater cars are great. I drive an 05 Pontiac Sunfire 2 door when I run errands.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
69cuda340s they are. I ain’t gonna lie my 02 Silverado is 100x better than what my 13 Sierra was. Silverado 109000 miles and when I traded the Sierra in it had 30,054 miles on it. I’d take the Silverado in a heartbeat.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hell my bike within a month was damaged because a dump truck driver left his tail gate open. I was going 77s and he hit a bump, gravel spilled everywhere and I was able to come to a stop on both wheels. Bike was screwed and my helmet, GMC Sierra had a 2x4 go through the windshield on 77n, I just have bad luck with new vehicles. The Sierra I had about a month as well.
Nah you just need to leave Ohio...it's for the best trust me? I get it though especially if this is your first new new vehicle. I pamper the crap out of mine but it's my driver. I love it. Park way out. I washed it yesterday and had my son drive to golf today so mine wouldn't get dusty or dented. It is meant to be enjoyed but a buddy has a first run new challenger. He puts it up on blocks and only runs it in 70 and sun. He loves it so much he bought a newer 392 to run hard. Maybe sell the other beaters, get a base or big bend and have some damn fun?

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nah you just need to leave Ohio...it's for the best trust me? I get it though especially if this is your first new new vehicle. I pamper the crap out of mine but it's my driver. I love it. Park way out. I washed it yesterday and had my son drive to golf today so mine wouldn't get dusty or dented. It is meant to be enjoyed but a buddy has a first run new challenger. He puts it up on blocks and only runs it in 70 and sun. He loves it so much he bought a newer 392 to run hard. Maybe sell the other beaters, get a base or big bend and have some damn fun?
It’s the plan, cabin in the woods on a large piece of property in the woods. Since I was a kid I wanted a spitfire. I bought one well two I’m happy with those. I like working on cars and a friends brother likes working on cars so it keeps him entertained (yes!free child labor!) as well as I enjoy working on cars.
the truck I like to be able to haul whatever I I need to. Plants, lumber, etc I’m always renovating my house, so it’s needed. The bronco I figure if I go out on a date or something and need a nice vehicle I’ll take that. The bike hell 0-60 in 3.4 seconds that’s enough. It keeps me entertained.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I do wish it was bigger. I bought it came home went to take my dog for a ride. I couldn’t stop laughing because she got stuck half way (her belly) in the back seat. Her little legs were kicking trying to get in it. I still laugh at her about it. She’s an 80lbs pit she should be 70. But it’s too small for her. So maybe next time I’ll take her with me and see if she can get in it.
Another reason I bought my Silverado. She has enough room to jump on the floor then to the seat. She uses the step bars to help her. Even in the back. So all my vehicles have its uses.
Sponsored

Last edited: