ALL 2.0 Engines after Feb 1, 2022 (Engine Cover)

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

cklapka

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands Hot Pepper Red
Those numbers stamped on parts are usually not the stock part numbers.

The actual part number is K2GZ-6A949-A.
Is anything else needed to mount the cover or is that all that has to be ordered?

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Before these engine cover threads started, you couldn't have ever convinced me that such a meaningless item is important to so many.
If you tell people they canā€™t have something they will want it moreā€¦

Orin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Before these engine cover threads started, you couldn't have ever convinced me that such a meaningless item is important to so many.
Yea just like when people buy expensive shiny rocks (diamonds ect.) and wear them on their body. OOooh look it sparkles in the light take my money! Even if the covers do nothing and is of no benefit it is a cosmetic item worth having.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Yea just like when people buy expensive shiny rocks (diamonds ect.) and wear them on their body. OOooh look it sparkles in the light take my money! Even if the covers do nothing and is of no benefit it is a cosmetic item worth having.
Expensive shiny rocks are worn out in view where people can see them. Engine covers are hidden under the hood. Nobody sees them.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ok. For those wanting an engine cover for a badlands I have a deal for you. I will sell you mine for $50,000 and throw in a 2021 Bronco Sport. ?

BigfootHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BLBL KB
Not that I think itā€™s a huge issue, but being foam does it not have some NVH implications vis a vis the direct injection clicking? That being said our ā€˜21 BLBL has one, plebs.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Our '22 BS BL was built on 01/10/22 and delivered on 02/04/22, when we went to pick it up I was curious and took a look under the hood, no engine cover.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Possible cause of a starship explosion has been determined to most likely be the result of a missing engine bay cover. Although, this would have proved helpful, accurate temperature readings were not able to be retrieved from the control dials that seem to be modified.. Stay tuned for more breaking news.....(USS Bronco Off-World) ?

Ford Bronco Sport ALL 2.0 Engines after Feb 1, 2022 (Engine Cover) RemarkableUnfinishedFish-size_restricted

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Possible cause of a starship explosion has been determined to most likely be the result of a missing engine bay cover. Although, this would have proved helpful, accurate temperature readings were not able to be retrieved from the control dials that seem to be modified.. Stay tuned for more breaking news.....(USS Bronco Off-World) ?

Ford Bronco Sport ALL 2.0 Engines after Feb 1, 2022 (Engine Cover) RemarkableUnfinishedFish-size_restricted
Surely the under hood insulation blanket wouldā€™ve put that out before it had a chance to get that far?! ?

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Part number for the 2.0 cover? Assume easy install with existing fasteners?
Sponsored