Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Here's another vote for underbody protection skid plates, particularly for us non-badland trim models!

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
how about the under body protection that also will protect the catalytic converter. Just make it so it is harder to take, I know nothing can truly lock it in. these are being targeted these days by thieves. a high clearance car like a BS, it is very easy to slide under and take something.

Alu is too expensive??! how about kevlar or carbon fiber :crackup:

oh, one more....how about a spare wheel/tire holder that DOES NOT use the hitch. I'd like to leave the hitch along for other purpose. anyway to mount into the bumper structure for a tire carrier?

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
An evap skid. The non BL models don’t have one. Seen few people on here who crushed theirs.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I vote for a very aerodynamic strong combo of steel where it’s needed and aluminum everything where else underbody protection.
But I don’t want it filling up with rocks or mud, ever !!
Included maintenance swing open doors where needed….
I’d pay $ 500 or maybe $600 for this but it must be owner installable,,, izzat a word ?

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Some low profile rock rail sliders. Looks like it would be fairly simple to make some that attach to the existing bolt pattern. Something tucked up and tight. Don’t need to stand on it, just have it for protection. Your other ideas sound good. Appreciate you supporting our platform. There were a lot of promises at the start that never materialized. Nice to see a vendor stepping up and asking for input from actual owners. Thanks, I will support your efforts.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Some low profile rock rail sliders. Looks like it would be fairly simple to make some that attach to the existing bolt pattern. Something tucked up and tight. Don’t need to stand on it, just have it for protection. Your other ideas sound good. Appreciate you supporting our platform. There were a lot of promises at the start that never materialized. Nice to see a vendor stepping up and asking for input from actual owners. Thanks, I will support your efforts.
i think some protection of all those lines behind the existing skid under the driver too. I guess that is for the carbon canister? Or something? But then the fuel lines are all exposed right behind it. I think they are fuel (talking badlands here).

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Some low profile rock rail sliders. Looks like it would be fairly simple to make some that attach to the existing bolt pattern. Something tucked up and tight. ...
Strong second here, for whatever it's worth. We need something under the doors. Way to easy to crunch things on the side.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
external power ports
12 volt or usb
for those with inverters 120 gfi outlets
shouldn't have to open vehicle for power source
integrated into nudge, roof rack, front quarter panel faux vent

PhilAra

Badlands
First Name
Philip & Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51
Another request for front and rear offroad bumpers. I search almost every day for someone to finally start manufacturing one. I have seen 2 different prototypes so I know it's possible but no commitments to manufacture.

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS
I'd like a winch mount bumper, but maybe just a receiver hitch up front for a swappable ~8k# winch that could be stored inside the truck. The closer I could stay to stock looks/aerodynamics, the better.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
The first time I took my BL off-road, I ripped off the carpet skid plate under the driver's side. I'd pay for something made of metal.

The tiny gas tank on the BS isn't enough for the kind of off-road trips I do. I'd like a swing rack on the bumper to hold an extra spare tire and/or gas can.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.