GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So a lot of us are patiently waiting for the custom parts market to start helping us out. The accessories offered by ford are... pricey.

Awesome to see the lifts so early.

I have an OB so personally I'm looking forward to a better front bumper valance and skid plate as well as some rock rails. And why are the OEM front tow hooks $160 a piece!

If anyone finds anything pop up let us know!
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
I have an OB so personally I'm looking forward to a better front bumper valance and skid plate as well as some rock rails. And why are the OEM front tow hooks $160 a piece!
looking for the same thing.
was wondering where to mount the upper portion til your post. duh, where the factory tow hooks mount, part way there. 2pcs 1.5" heavy wall square tubing through the valance and another across the front, maybe round tube. have to incorporate new tow hooks. flat sheet metal down and under to where? don't have one to crawl under.

that means I'll have a pair of pricey tow hooks to sell for a down payment on the front battering ram.

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
looking for the same thing.
was wondering where to mount the upper portion til your post. duh, where the factory tow hooks mount, part way there. 2pcs 1.5" heavy wall square tubing through the valance and another across the front, maybe round tube. have to incorporate new tow hooks. flat sheet metal down and under to where? don't have one to crawl under.

that means I'll have a pair of pricey tow hooks to sell for a down payment on the front battering ram.
I have been staring to design my own skid plate and rails.

I was going to use the engine splash guard as a template for a pice of steel plate. There is a square tube that the lower bumper and splash guard screw into. I'm guessing that's were the BL's bash plates attach? But its pretty small. Doesn't seem like it could take a hit.

Or I'll just wait. Idk

And I think that some 2-3" square tube would bolt right under the rockers.

I'll take ur tow hooks. Lol
Sponsored