What brand were you driving before your Bronco Sport?

• Total voters

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
This one is my second vehicle.
First Ford (had a Toyota RAV4 not a bad vehicle).

The Bronco Sport is fun to drive compared to my previous vehicle. It is awesome in snow .
Unfortunately it is in the body shop ( lack of a skid plate allowed major damage when I hit the lower bumper crossing the wrong ditch, Ford has no ETA on the parts )
I miss it every time I commute in my rental
Sponsored

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
This was the first Ford I've bought. Last 3 cars were Lexus.

The BL+BL interior is nice, but obviously the inside of the BS isn't a Lexus. IMO the trade off between luxury for capability was worth it.

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I had a '14 Jeep Cherokee I bought brand new before getting my Big Bend two weeks ago. Previously, I've had a Frontier and Escape, but this Sport reminds me of the Xterra I had almost two decades ago. I loved that thing.

BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2021 Ford Escape
From 1976 to 2000, bounced back and forth between Ford and GM, mostly Chevrolet when driving GM. Did own a 72 Olds Cutlass, 2DR, with the Rocket 350 V8. Wish I had kept that one. Owned a couple forgettable Chrysler products too. Between 2000 and Feb, 2020, drove Toyota's and Honda's. Have to admit it was 19-20 years of hassle free driving. Wanted a reason to buy a Ford again for the last few years, and the Bronco Sport gave me a reason.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Traded in the wifes 2012 escape hybrid limited with 80k on it. Car ran perfect for 8 years. body was great but only got 5k for trade in.

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Came from a 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport, just the base version, bought new in 2016 - traded in with ~40k miles on it (was deployed for about 1-1.5 years of that time). I was in one of those "need a car" situations and bought off the lot for that one, so didn't focus on comfort or amenities. It did me well for the time I had it, but Bronco Sport is much more what I want out of a vehicle - I see having this one pretty much until it dies out.

Pete_72

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
We traded my wife’s 2019 Honda Insight Touring for the BS. The car was great but we needed her to be able to tow a small trailer when we go camping.

vfxwelfy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Currently a BMW X1 and coming back to ford with a fully loaded BL. Was a previous ford owner with an Escape 2010.

KOL357

Big Bend
First Name
JAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
First time owning a Ford. Coming from Toyota RAV4, Audi Q5, Subaru crosstrek, Chevy Colorado, Subaru Outback wagon, GMC Acadia x3, Honda Civic, Chevy Tahoe x 3, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Blazer. Always wanted a Bronco and now was the time.

Ford Bronco Sport 60% of Bronco Sport owners coming from different brands. Are you? CB409E42-D5A9-4645-B4F8-46BC3F49BB42

HungLo

Outer Banks
First Name
Siu
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Tesla Model 3
I had my kia since 2010, got a Tesla Model 3 in 2018, kept the kia for my wife, just recently traded the kia in for the Bronco Sport Outer Banks to use as our road trip/national parks/soft-roading vehicle. Still slowly breaking in the Bronco Sport since my wife now uses the Tesla more as the commuter and I'm currently working from home. Got the Bronco Sport on March 26th, 2021. Loving it so far, but only thing I don't love about it is the gas prices in Southern Cali...damn Biden...

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)