mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
**March Production Update**

Great news! This month we've been able to receive more than enough COVP allocation along with our regular stock allocation to fulfill all of our sold orders. So within the next 30-45 days we should have VINs assigned to all outstanding retail orders (unless there is a commodity restraint). We have approximately 20 custom orders in the system without VINs assigned and received allocation for 34 Bronco Sports.

We appreciate your support and will keep trying to push to get the most allocation possible.
That’s great news! Are you referring to “new” constraints or the current ones on premium package and 360 plus? That will matter on how good of news this is.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Great news! This month we've been able to receive more than enough COVP allocation along with our regular stock allocation to fulfill all of our sold orders. So within the next 30-45 days we should have VINs assigned to all outstanding retail orders (unless there is a commodity restraint). We have approximately 20 custom orders in the system without VINs assigned and received allocation for 34 Bronco Sports.

We appreciate your support and will keep trying to push to get the most allocation possible.
Zach,

Good news, hopefully I can change my signature from “getting it at Granger” to “got it at Granger” next week. Should be in Granger soon.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
That’s great news! Are you referring to “new” constraints or the current ones on premium package and 360 plus? That will matter on how good of news this is.
I am not aware of any new restraints, just trying to put a qualifier out there, that we as a dealership have plenty of allocation, given that Ford can produce the vehicles how you order it.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange

This is great to hear - I'm one of those ~20 and, I think I'm seeing a (tiny) light at the end of the tunnel

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I am not aware of any new restraints, just trying to put a qualifier out there, that we as a dealership have plenty of allocation, given that Ford can produce the vehicles how you order it.
Can we get an update on production mid-month now that Ford is sending out "sorry we suck" emails to order holders that are still languishing in the USOB since last year and new order makers are being told months before even scheduling? Ford can produce the vehicles you say, but can they do it in less than twice the normal timeline?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Can we get an update on production mid-month now that Ford is sending out "sorry we suck" emails to order holders that are still languishing in the USOB since last year and new order makers are being told months before even scheduling? Ford can produce the vehicles you say, but can they do it in less than twice the normal timeline?
It looks like we will get VINs for new Bronco Sports on Thursday this week (unless there is an unforseen delay in scheduling). It looks like all of ours will get scheduled and are estimated to be produced in late May. So you are looking at a June delivery tiemframe, probably closer to the end of the month or early July.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like we will get VINs for new Bronco Sports on Thursday this week (unless there is an unforseen delay in scheduling). It looks like all of ours will get scheduled and are estimated to be produced in late May. So you are looking at a June delivery tiemframe, probably closer to the end of the month or early July.
Good data, thanks. I'm bugging my dealer tomorrow to see if there's any movement in their orders. I'm 1 of 3, but BL with 360+ and recent, so the wait may be a while yet.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Did you get VINs for all your orders? Or those that didn’t have constraints? What percentage didn’t get build dates? Thx

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good data, thanks. I'm bugging my dealer tomorrow to see if there's any movement in their orders. I'm 1 of 3, but BL with 360+ and recent, so the wait may be a while yet.
By some odd twist of fate or a miracle I got a VIN from my dealer this morning. My coworker theorized they prioritized mine just so I'd shut up.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
By some odd twist of fate or a miracle I got a VIN from my dealer this morning. My coworker theorized they prioritized mine just so I'd shut up.
That’s down right lucky! I wish I got a VIN. The premium package and 360 plus, I’m pretty sure is my issue….booo

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s down right lucky! I wish I got a VIN. The premium package and 360 plus, I’m pretty sure is my issue….booo
Premium for sure. I have the 360+ and my dealer has 6 stock units coming in with it.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems about correct. I got mine in about the same time.
Sponsored