KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hah - yeah I remember way back when in December when I was saying "April is probable but March would be sweet!" with my dealer and they agreed.
Ah, so young and naive. Ordered in Feb (when I knew I was moving in April) was told 3-4 months. Was expecting end of May. I can't really blame the dealer at all. Just wish it wasn't such a guessing game.
Sponsored

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ah, so young and naive. Ordered in Feb (when I knew I was moving in April) was told 3-4 months. Was expecting end of May. I can't really blame the dealer at all. Just wish it wasn't such a guessing game.
šŸ˜”. Ordered in February. My dealer said donā€™t expect it until the Fall. I thought šŸ¤Ŗthey were nuts saying it would take that longā€¦.. HA!

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
šŸ™ well, just got off of the phone with the Ford representative from Customer Relations. Basically told me the same thing as last week. My BS is still at the plant with an ETA to dealer 8/8-8/14. She did stress that it is only an estimate. I asked of any way to tell when the BS is scheduled to be loaded on the rail car bc I wanted to know if it would beat the strike. She had no clue about any possible nationwide rail strike. And no way to know when the sport would be loaded. She said my dealer would probably have more information than her from here on out. REALLY????šŸ¤”

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I'm at 6 months by tomorrow. I was told 4-6 months. Unless a miracle happens....we are in a delay situation.

rail strike is looking at 7/18.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
šŸ™ well, just got off of the phone with the Ford representative from Customer Relations. Basically told me the same thing as last week. My BS is still at the plant with an ETA to dealer 8/8-8/14. She did stress that it is only an estimate. I asked of any way to tell when the BS is scheduled to be loaded on the rail car bc I wanted to know if it would beat the strike. She had no clue about any possible nationwide rail strike. And no way to know when the sport would be loaded. She said my dealer would probably have more information than her from here on out. REALLY????šŸ¤”
I just got this when I forwarded that chat to my dealerā€¦

(you all may be too young to get the gif)

Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week 38DA6C10-48F9-465F-8BB3-AC95B9AF0DC5

Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week 484DF00E-907C-455F-BFB5-84657209D671

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

It seems the dealers and Ford customer service all see the same information! Because my dealer told me almost exactly the same thing as the chat - "showing produced" but not released for shipment. They don't know why it hasn't been released yet.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ appropriate!!!!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems the dealers and Ford customer service all see the same information! Because my dealer told me almost exactly the same thing as the chat - "showing produced" but not released for shipment. They don't know why it hasn't been released yet.
Just imagine if someone from customer service picked up one of those old fashioned thingamabobs called a PHONE and spoke to someone at the Hermosillo plant. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It is so hard to understand Fordā€™s plan in how some BS built the week prior or even days prior to the 7/4 live bunch got shipped out quickly, some even next day. Yet, here ours sitšŸ˜”

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It is so hard to understand Fordā€™s plan in how some BS built the week prior or even days prior to the 7/4 live bunch got shipped out quickly, some even next day. Yet, here ours sitšŸ˜”
that's what I don't understand.. and not thinking it's a specific part or anything because if I remember correctly, we have different trims/add ons. No logic. Yet, I'm still checking the trackers like something is going to change!

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
that's what I don't understand.. and not thinking it's a specific part or anything because if I remember correctly, we have different trims/add ons. No logic. Yet, I'm still checking the trackers like something is going to change!
Haha. Me tooooošŸ˜œ

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Re: the rail stike...don't take news stories seriously. If you've ever read a story about a subject on which you have detailed knowledge, then you know that the media has absolutely no damn idea what they're talking about. It's basically just gossip.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Re: the rail stike...don't take news stories seriously. If you've ever read a story about a subject on which you have detailed knowledge, then you know that the media has absolutely no damn idea what they're talking about. It's basically just gossip.
I would agree to that

sometime ā€¦. Or many times media hype or twist things completely

but do we have some insider info on this?

itā€™d be really sucks if the car sits on a rail car for a period.

The waiting is one thing, Iā€™m really concerned that my dealer will pull a stunt of adding stuff to the car or not honor any price protection or rebate after I read some story.

I wonder if anybody order in Jan has the $1000 rebate

I really think I need a Plan Bā€¦..

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truth

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would agree to that

sometime ā€¦. Or many times media hype or twist things completely

but do we have some insider info on this?

itā€™d be really sucks if the car sits on a rail car for a period.

The waiting is one thing, Iā€™m really concerned that my dealer will pull a stunt of adding stuff to the car or not honor any price protection or rebate after I read some story.

I wonder if anybody order in Jan has the $1000 rebate

I really think I need a Plan Bā€¦..
Check all copies of emails and signed paperwork on your order. You are supposed to get what was available at the time of order OR whatā€™s available now, if better. Iā€™m not sure when the $1000 for ordering online started. You are price protected on actual vehicle for when order was placed.
Sponsored