Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Anyone find it hard to find nice wheels out their with this bolt pattern? Not a huge selection to pick from in my experience. Any brands you guys recommend that:
  • Looks a little rugged but it isn't super crazy looking like fuels
  • Under $200 per wheel
  • Is 17in and 5x108
Only ones I can find that look pretty nice are KMCs.
Sponsored

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Anyone find it hard to find nice wheels out their with this bolt pattern? Not a huge selection to pick from in my experience. Any brands you guys recommend that:
  • Under $200 per wheel
  • Is 17in and 5x108
Konig makes several. Good wheels, decent tech, mostly under $200.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
  • Under $200 per wheel
  • Is 17in and 5x108
It's a little more limited but there are a lot of options. Don't forget the 35 offset. Most are too "flashy" for me. I'd rather just use the OEM or get a set of true steel rims. Just takes a lot of searching. They are out there.

a33maxi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - sold
Not a ton out there yet, most vehicles with the same bolt pattern have a lot more offset, and are street oriented vehicles.

Thereā€™s the Alphaequipt Foxtrot, but itā€™s $225 per wheel.

I got cheap 16ā€ steel rims to work.

Ford Bronco Sport 5x108 Bolt Pattern is a pain 6945D94F-A52C-4EA7-A040-6232C7B304A1
Where did you find those steelies? I've been looking for some to run snow tires.

Edit: Nevermind, I found your other post in the Tires & Wheels section. Looks very nice!

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

sullivan.mary0228

Badlands
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
  • Under $200 per wheel
  • Is 17in and 5x108
I ended up going with Alpha's, I was a little worried but once I saw them on I knew I made the right choice.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Bronco+Sport&autoYear=2021&autoModClar=Badlands

gavin28x

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes 5x108 bolt pattern is a big Pain in my butt right now, I have actually started to look at some Lug Adapters, seeing if maybe I can safely go to 5x114.5, and find some 16in rims that I actually really like.

Edit: this probably isn't going to work, as the spacer throughs everything way off and you end up needing something like a +60 offset, which is still hard to find, otherwise you push your like an inch further out which probably?? is going to cause issues with rub...

Can't someone please just make some Soft 8's in 5x108 already....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's a little more limited but there are a lot of options. Don't forget the 35 offset. Most are too "flashy" for me. I'd rather just use the OEM or get a set of true steel rims. Just takes a lot of searching. They are out there.
Does the offset have to be 35? Can it be 40?

gavin28x

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you go to much higher then the standard +37.5 itā€™s going to push your wheel/tire in closer and will also look odd, if you go to much lower then +37.5, or even into negative offset itā€™s going to push it out wide. Their are calculators online if you search to see the difference but a +40 is close enough that I wouldnā€™t imagine their would be much if any issues.

Last edited:

gavin28x

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
iā€™m going negative offset and probably going to have to use a lug adapter but itā€™s gonna look mean
You should let us know how much Negative offset you end up with and how it looks / rides, and if their is any rubbing. right now the best I could come up with, for the wheel combo I wanted, was going to push everything out about an inch. I am not sure if that will work out.
Sponsored