3rd window vinyl decal

First Name
C.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m new to putting on vinyl decals on my 3rd rear and I failed horribly. I was using a credit card to smooth it out as I slowly applied. The first one had several bubbles that I planned on picking with a needle. The other side was the most difficult and began to bunch up. I’m thinking the heat had something to do with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Take a spray bottle with 1 drop of dawn and mix. After cleaning service with alcohol and dry; spray area with soapy water then apply vinyl and squeegee from the middle out to get all bubbles and wrinkles out. Then allow to dry; the soapy water gives you some play with the graphics. Hope this helps

OP
OP
CherokeeLawman
First Name
C.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Take a spray bottle with 1 drop of dawn and mix. After cleaning service with alcohol and dry; spray area with soapy water then apply vinyl and squeegee from the middle out to get all bubbles and wrinkles out. Then allow to dry; the soapy water gives you some play with the graphics. Hope this helps
Thank you for the speedy response.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I watched youtube vids to before installing as i had never done wet decals.

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
spray what you think is too much, then spray some more
Exactly. Spray more than what you think. First time for me and wet method even though the instruction said to apply dry. Worked like a charm and much more forgiving. Good luck
Sponsored