jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
I'd also love to print this! I've got a Creality Ender 3, and wish I'd bit the bullet on a Prusa the onset, and am contemplating an upgrade.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Two of the most popular manufacturers are Creality and Prusa. Creality makes budget friendly printers that require more fine tuning and maintenance while Prusa costs more but produces quality prints more consistently with less work. If you can afford a Prusa, I'd recommend going that route.

I love tinkering but I'm beginning to seriously eye a Prusa printer to replace my Creality Ender 3 Pro. My Ender is fine, but trying to dial it in from "decent" to "excellent" is such a huge pain. And I have to do it every time I change filaments. Especially if I'm printing in anything that isn't PLA. But boy have I learned a shit ton about printers!
i hear ya there I also have an ender pro 3. It printed well out of the box. I did take extra time watching some assembly videos for some tricks to get everything square. But it definitely requires some extra tlc to keep it printing smooth. I upgraded the springs and adjustment gears for the bed.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
i hear ya there I also have an ender pro 3. It printed well out of the box. I did take extra time watching some assembly videos for some tricks to get everything square. But it definitely requires some extra tlc to keep it printing smooth. I upgraded the springs and adjustment gears for the bed.
Yeah mine is particularly finicky in the z axis. My offset drifts between heating cycles, especially if I'm printing something like ASA that needs a high bed temp. It produces decent prints, but all my prints are functional and sometimes I need dimensional accuracy to a degree this thing just isn't capable of.

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey this is just a fun post, have a 22 BSBL on order Feb 3rd on the Ford tracker, ordered mid September, Cyber orange.

My 15 yr old son built this model file (5 hours to make) and printed the part in 3 colors.

The resin is PLA, makes a great decoration and looks very cool!
Also he’s very excited to get to drive the car, he’s got a permit per MI driving system.

Ford Bronco Sport 3D printed Badlands Badge - fun post AF87446D-31ED-4D0D-8214-31836D75C97B
He could make some money making these into several things. It looks great!

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
I’d also be glad to buy one!

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
You know what might be cool for not just these, but for any aftermarket trim badge? Color adjustments to be in tune with that of your vehicles paint job - change the orange of the badlands, or the grey in the big bend, or the blue piping (or the black background that surrounds the wave) in the outer banks to your paint color.

AltoBlue Broncie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Sport
I got some from him. They look amazing in person.

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
I ordered one of these with the Badlands badge and it’s perfect! It arrived three days after I bought it and I could not be happier! This is one very talented 15 year-old.

bronco_Banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Olga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I would absolutely love to order one with a white and alto blue color scheme, holy guacamole.
Sponsored