First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Short answer is, "Yes".
Ford Bronco Sport 245/60/18 with no lift? 1663787774524

The longer answer is that for the BS a lift does not really change whether or not a specific tire will rub, because the rub happens when the suspension is compressed and the steering wheel is turned. That rub happens at the bottom-back of the wheel well on a pinch weld seam.

In the image above, you can see that your tire size is not any different than what all the other folks on here are doing (at least 95% of them). If you want to be safe with the tire size keep it under 30" diameter. There might be some particular brand/model that lists as 30" but skews a little smaller that would work, but I don't think you want to get that deep into it.

The above image comes from TireSize.com

OP
OP
Blue oval fan

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Short answer is, "Yes".
Ford Bronco Sport 245/60/18 with no lift? 1663787774524

The longer answer is that for the BS a lift does not really change whether or not a specific tire will rub, because the rub happens when the suspension is compressed and the steering wheel is turned. That rub happens at the bottom-back of the wheel well on a pinch weld seam.

In the image above, you can see that your tire size is not any different than what all the other folks on here are doing (at least 95% of them). If you want to be safe with the tire size keep it under 30" diameter. There might be some particular brand/model that lists as 30" but skews a little smaller that would work, but I don't think you want to get that deep into it.

The above image comes from TireSize.com
Thank you for the explanation. I was going dizzy with the tire research. Just want something slightly bigger and more durable. Many of the gravel roads around me are kinda chunky. Not going to be doing any actual wheeling.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Thank you for the explanation. I was going dizzy with the tire research. Just want something slightly bigger and more durable. Many of the gravel roads around me are kinda chunky. Not going to be doing any actual wheeling.
If you just want something a little bit bigger, then 235/60/18 might be an option. I don’t know what the selection is in that size though. A quick look on TireRack and I would lean toward the Goodyear Wrangler Workhorse or BF Goodrich Trail Terrain T/A. Neither are real aggressive offroad tires but would be great for dirt/gravel roads. All the tires in that size/category on their website seem to have similar scores.

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have 245/65's and their great. That size is available from most manufacturers. Might be a little wide for a light compact suv. Easy to hydroplane in rain or float on snow. I might go with something less wide for my next set.

OP
OP
Blue oval fan

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Got the Falken wildpeaks in 245/60/18 installed. Looks much better and nice to go up chunky gravel without worrying about the all seasons.

What pressure is recommended for the 245/60/18?