2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Are you talking about the Bronco Sport? I only ask because they are not starting to schedule until next week on the 15th, and then production does not begin until mid to late November. I also never received email confirmation from Ford, but my dealer did and they show that it is a COVP approved order. By any chance did you reach out to your dealer to see if your order had been scheduled? I would really be curious to see what they say.
Yep, bronco sport heritage limited. I did ask my dealer what they knew and they said the order was accepted covp order and they had the allocation. I also called Ford and they said they show a build date in mid October and ETA of mid November. Not sure how accurate that is though since I have no emails to back it up, and everything on the forum shows 2023 models not being built until mid November
Sponsored

Last edited:

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
I spoke to my dealer today who confirmed my email address was entered correctly. He said a Ford rep would be there one day this week and he would see if maybe they know why no email was sent out. He also confirmed they are getting very little allocation for the limited but I should be one of them.
Did you hear back from your dealer when he talked to the Ford rep as to why no emails are being sent out?

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Just called Ford Customer Service to ask about when my Heritage Limited was going to be built, it has not been scheduled yet. Also ask why I am not receiving emails, they said that they had me down as opted out of emails, so i had them change it to opted in. even though dealers are taking your emails to receive updates, it seems they are not completing the process of having you opted in

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Just called Ford Customer Service to ask about when my Heritage Limited was going to be built, it has not been scheduled yet. Also ask why I am not receiving emails, they said that they had me down as opted out of emails, so i had them change it to opted in. even though dealers are taking your emails to receive updates, it seems they are not completing the process of having you opted in
Can you share that customer service number? I never received an email either but the order is definitely in the system.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I guess you have to call. I just tried the chat and the person told me they are unable to check anything about my email. I asked for an order update and they just told me it's in the system but not assigned or anything. Bummer. I guess it's gonna be a while

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I guess you have to call. I just tried the chat and the person told me they are unable to check anything about my email. I asked for an order update and they just told me it's in the system but not assigned or anything. Bummer. I guess it's gonna be a while
I texted my salesperson today and I didnā€™t ask after he told me they were still going through hell with the Maverick orders. Iā€™m doing my best to be patient. I know my order is in the system, itā€™s approved, accepted, COVP approved, all the boxes are checked. So I need to let them get through these next couple of days. And, if emails go out of Thursday, then maybe we will see. Except for the fact I never received the original email confirming my order; like others on here. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What is COVP approved?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What is COVP approved?
Customer Order Verification Process/Program (Iā€™ve seen the terms interchangeable). Itā€™s basically where the dealer gets your customer information which really consists of your Driverā€™s License and submits it to Ford and says we have a verified customer that is going to buy this order we are submitting and Ford reviews and approves is. Thus, COVP approved. Your dealer should be able to provide support. Ask for a copy of the DORA; dealer order receipt acceptance. Another form to show the order was approved.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Customer Order Verification Process/Program (Iā€™ve seen the terms interchangeable). Itā€™s basically where the dealer gets your customer information which really consists of your Driverā€™s License and submits it to Ford and says we have a verified customer that is going to buy this order we are submitting and Ford reviews and approves is. Thus, COVP approved. Your dealer should be able to provide support. Ask for a copy of the DORA; dealer order receipt acceptance. Another form to show the order was approved.
Thanks! I did recieve the email confirming my order from Ford. I ordered through Granger so not too worried about the dealership doing anything weird.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Thanks! I did recieve the email confirming my order from Ford. I ordered through Granger so not too worried about the dealership doing anything weird.
Did you order a heritage model?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
All, I just found out that my order is previewing. I should find out on Thursday if it will be scheduled. There is hope!!! It does look like they are scheduling this week. From what I am gathering with the movement in Ford personnel, some items are are getting mixed up. Such as when is scheduling? But Iā€™m watching Timā€™s livestream and heā€™s looking at WBDO and said on the livestream that my order is previewing!!!

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
All, I just found out that my order is previewing. I should find out on Thursday if it will be scheduled. There is hope!!! It does look like they are scheduling this week. From what I am gathering with the movement in Ford personnel, some items are are getting mixed up. Such as when is scheduling? But Iā€™m watching Timā€™s livestream and heā€™s looking at WBDO and said on the livestream that my order is previewing!!!
Oh that's so awesome!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Oh that's so awesome!
Very very surprised. I jokingly told my husband arenā€™t you glad we also ordered a Bronco Sport because it looks like we will never get a Maverick? Fingers are crossed šŸ¤ž
Sponsored