2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I mentioned back in September 28 that the Heritage Limited robbins egg blue is in production this winter- yellowstone metallic is in production summer of 2023 - alto blue in production 2024. By saying this, you would know it is late model production, but all i heard is from Xrayphoton -( I was wrong and it was just about the Big Bronco)
Please donā€™t take this the wrong way, because no offense is meant; but itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard it from my dealer. I think Demon GT asked where you received that information from? Iā€™d love to know too. There are people on other forums wondering why they havenā€™t been scheduled and they seriously have no clue. I believe many of them ordered the Yellowstone metallic. I do believe allocations are still an issue, but knowing that availability might drop some people out of line.
Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
It was just full size bronco that specifically stated the color availability timeline. For sport we still don't really know. I haven't heard anything from my dealer on it yet. I've been trying to wait to order a full size bronco for myself but with the wife's heritage order possibly taking another year and us having only one high mileage car at the moment, I joined the other team last night. I saw a beautiful blue jeep gladiator with manual transmission while driving by a dealership and well, it happened so fast but now it's in my driveway!

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I would have been more on board with the full size bronco if the wait time wasn't so long.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
It was just full size bronco that specifically stated the color availability timeline. For sport we still don't really know. I haven't heard anything from my dealer on it yet. I've been trying to wait to order a full size bronco for myself but with the wife's heritage order possibly taking another year and us having only one high mileage car at the moment, I joined the other team last night. I saw a beautiful blue jeep gladiator with manual transmission while driving by a dealership and well, it happened so fast but now it's in my driveway!
Congratulations; I think. šŸ˜œ. So are you keeping your order for the Heritage? Our Heritage is for our daughter. I have a new Acura MDX Type S I got in April and I love it. My husband drives a ā€˜16 MDX with 151k miles (all trouble free). We have a couple of Mavericks on order (a hybrid and an ecoboost) to see what comes in first. The plan is for the Maverick to replace his MDX, but we will see.

Post a picture of the Gladiator.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Congratulations; I think. šŸ˜œ. So are you keeping your order for the Heritage? Our Heritage is for our daughter. I have a new Acura MDX Type S I got in April and I love it. My husband drives a ā€˜16 MDX with 151k miles (all trouble free). We have a couple of Mavericks on order (a hybrid and an ecoboost) to see what comes in first. The plan is for the Maverick to replace his MDX, but we will see.

Post a picture of the Gladiator.
Very cool. Yeah we will keep the bronco sport order in but now we aren't stuck with just one old truck between us for the next possibly year wait. I feel much better now in case of an emergency or if the truck craps out.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE PXL_20221008_151247847

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Love that color. I was thinking of doing something like that. Just buy something off a lot to get me until the sport comes in. But not knowing IF or WHEN has made me hold off on going that route. I have a F150 with low miles and the sport would be primarily for the wife who works from home anyway.

Her current 2010 Mariner is getting to a point it is going to need some things done and will cost me a few thousand im guess so getting something else "for now" is still something im kicking around.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Very cool. Yeah we will keep the bronco sport order in but now we aren't stuck with just one old truck between us for the next possibly year wait. I feel much better now in case of an emergency or if the truck craps out.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE PXL_20221008_151247847
Love the color.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
You are correct when you said article talks about the Big Bronco- robbins egg blue produced this winter- yellowstone produced summer of 2023 - peak blue produced in 2024. but here is my argument the Bronco Sport Heritage limited will be on same time line. starting with peak blue produced 2024, there is no peak blue color for the 2023 model year, it must be a new color for the 2024 model year. yellowstone summer of 2023, I was told when I ordered my BS Heritage Limited that it would be a late model which is what the article said about the Big Bronco being a late model and being produced in summer of 2023. If this holds true for peak blue and yellowstone, then I would think it would also be true about robbins egg blue and that is will be produced this winter

Last edited:

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
You are correct when you said article talks about the Big Bronco- robbins egg blue produced this winter- yellowstone produced summer of 2023 - peak blue produced in 2024. but here is my argument the Bronco Sport Heritage limited will be on same time line. starting with peak blue produced 2024, there is no peak blue color for the 2023 model year, it must be a new color for the 2024 model year. yellowstone summer of 2023, I was told when I ordered my BS Heritage Limited that it would be a late model which is what the article said about the Big Bronco being a late model and being produced in summer of 2023. If this holds true for peak blue and yellowstone, then I would think it would also be true about robbins egg blue and that is will be produced this winter
I could see that too which still gives me hope for a December build

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Peak blue was available when i ordered my limited as a 2023 color.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE Screenshot_20221009-084958_Drive

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I would have been more on board with the full size bronco if the wait time wasn't so long.
Over on brinco6g ppl are reporting Order Confirmed for Heritage Edition but Ford system will only accept 4 dr Heritage orders for big Bronco. 2 door orders not accepted yet. But those ppl might be waiting two years or more who knows Ford can't meet demand for big Bronco especially upper trims high optioned ones. Base model 4 dr soft top low options those they are able to build.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Over on brinco6g ppl are reporting Order Confirmed for Heritage Edition but Ford system will only accept 4 dr Heritage orders for big Bronco. 2 door orders not accepted yet. But those ppl might be waiting two years or more who knows Ford can't meet demand for big Bronco especially upper trims high optioned ones. Base model 4 dr soft top low options those they are able to build.
Yeah it's a nightmare over there right now. Hopefully Ford can get things under control in the next year. I wanted a full size bronco to but gave up and bought a jeep. I'll reconsider ordering a bronco in a few years if Ford gets the orders under control and under 4 months

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Ford Motor offered Peak Blue because they are only produceing 1966 BS Heritage Limited but the color does not come out until 2024
I was wrong when I said Peak Blue not coming out until 2024 because it is a new color. Peak Blue is not coming out until 2024 except for the Bronco Sport Heritage Limited 2023.
Sponsored