2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE GUIDE

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yes I tried and made the mistake of educating them. They say They do not even know if they are getting a Bronco Sport or a Big Bronco. I have the build sheet. I know what I was ordering. I picked 1 of those 3 colors and all. I was ordering A Bronco Sport Heritage Limited. I did my research on this vehicle purchase and thats where I found out about the Heritage options. Dealers like ALL Car Sales people do not educate themselves on the brand they sell.
Sounds like you need a new dealer.
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Sounds like you need a new dealer.
I would agree but at this point I have a build date and want to keep it. But warranty and service will come from someone else for sure. Probably won't be able to get a Heritage anyways now

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I would agree but at this point I have a build date and want to keep it. But warranty and service will come from someone else for sure. Probably won't be able to get a Heritage anyways now
I missed that part with the build date. Dealerships make more money with their service departments anyways. So give your business to a dealer that deserves it.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
What i dont understand is they updated the build guide for the reg bronco and you cant even order one. But the sport hasnt been updated with 2023 specs and those have open order banks.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
What i dont understand is they updated the build guide for the reg bronco and you cant even order one. But the sport hasnt been updated with 2023 specs and those have open order banks.
Yeah they just updated the maverick build and price yesterday after they already received 86,000 orders and probably won't even allow you to order a 23 again. It makes no sense

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah they got that all botched up wires crossed....

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I know he mentioned the center console armrest on the heritage will no longer be navy pier. And the badges for the limited, they're only making a limited number, how is it not possible for them to get that many in advance before announcement. Ford's procurement of parts is so bad right now
I just was on Timā€™s Facebook live tonight and asked him about the changes for the BS Heritage again. He reread it and he said he misspoke on Tuesday night. All the changes were to the Heritage Limited edition. But, thatā€™s not allā€¦ finally heard some new informationā€¦Heritage Limited Edition is LATE Availability!!! First time Iā€™ve heard this. Was anyone else on the Facebook live tonight too?

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I just was on Timā€™s Facebook live tonight and asked him about the changes for the BS Heritage again. He reread it and he said he misspoke on Tuesday night. All the changes were to the Heritage Limited edition. But, thatā€™s not allā€¦ finally heard some new informationā€¦Heritage Limited Edition is LATE Availability!!! First time Iā€™ve heard this. Was anyone else on the Facebook live tonight too?
Hopefully someone posts the guide he's looking at so we can read it too. I'm confused bc he mentioned navy pier armrest the other night but in the pictures I've seen the armrest was tan

Last edited:

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
I did not watch, but I was not aware the Heritage Limited was going to be late availability. I wounder when do people who placed ordered for a BS Heritage Limited get to know if they are getting one or not? We are in a position to wait a year if we need to, but if my dealer is not getting allocated one, I would like to know sooner rather than later.

I recall the Full size Bronco was going to be Q2 of 2023...could they have gotten them confused?

Last edited:

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I started watching the Facebook video and heard what he was talking about and it didn't sound like too big of a deal after all. Sounds more like a wording change than anything else. I haven't found the part of the video about the late availability though yet. Do you remember where he said it?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I started watching the Facebook video and heard what he was talking about and it didn't sound like too big of a deal after all. Sounds more like a wording change than anything else. I haven't found the part of the video about the late availability though yet. Do you remember where he said it?
I went back and watched where Tim answered my questions. I think anything with special badging is definitely the Limited Edition. Anything with Navy Pier has to be the non-limited. I do wonder if all the badging issues has to do with the same issue Ford has with their blue oval and not having them. Which again is mind boggling. Someone later in the livestream asked about constraint items, which there are none. If you go to 57:30 in the video, thatā€™s where I heard late availability. šŸ˜¬ Now what that means, beats me. Iā€™m still scheduled for the week of 11/14.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I did not watch, but I was not aware the Heritage Limited was going to be late availability. I wounder when do people who placed ordered for a BS Heritage Limited get to know if they are getting one or not? We are in a position to wait a year if we need to, but if my dealer is not getting allocated one, I would like to know sooner rather than later.

I recall the Full size Bronco was going to be Q2 of 2023...could they have gotten them confused?
Im in the same position. Id like to at least know if im getting it so i can make arrangements if im not. If i have to wait that long we may decide to go full size bronco or if not getting at all put another order in for non heritage.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Im in the same position. Id like to at least know if im getting it so i can make arrangements if im not. If i have to wait that long we may decide to go full size bronco or if not getting at all put another order in for non heritage.
Thatā€™s honestly the first time I had heard the word late availability. It might be worth asking your dealer that question straight up.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Thatā€™s honestly the first time I had heard the word late availability. It might be worth asking your dealer that question straight up.
I mentioned back in September 28 that the Heritage Limited robbins egg blue is in production this winter- yellowstone metallic is in production summer of 2023 - peak blue in production 2024. By saying this, you would know it is late model production, but all i heard is from Xrayphoton -( I was wrong and it was just about the Big Bronco)

Last edited:

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I mentioned back in September 28 that the Heritage Limited robbins egg blue is in production this winter- yellowstone metallic is in production summer of 2023 - alto blue in production 2024. By saying this, you would know it is late model production, but all i heard is from Xrayphoton -( I was wrong and it was just about the Big Bronco)
Where did you obtain that information?
Sponsored