Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
They look nice and the combo is growing on me. Several in and around my community. Most with black roof which sets it off. My sister in law had one and I had no idea until she rolled in with it. Don't see her much.
At first I wasn’t onboard with loving the color. I’ve never liked the look of brown on any vehicle. It just grew on me each time I saw a picture posted on here. Then paired with the ebony roast interior, it really sets it off.
Sponsored

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Someone posted there would be no more Hot Chill Red, guess they were wrong...:D
I get lots of compliments on my HPR so glad I went with it. Sometimes it's red and other times it's burnt orange. :)

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Atlas Blue and Eruption Green would be great options.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I wonder if the options and packages will be the same?

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Ford should really consider doing something about the interiors as well. They've discontinued the two colors, KB and BSM, that the Ebony Roast interior actually complements. It boggles my mind how Ford limits the Badlands to just one leather option. Just for kicks I built a BL in Velocity Blue on the Ford site and brought the sticker price to a hair under $54k yet I still only have one leather int. option and it doesn't go with blue at all. Navy Pier would be the obvious choice but Ford won't let me even at that cost. It doesn't make sense. Once upon a time Ford actually put real thought into creating harmony between the int. and ext.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford should really consider doing something about the interiors as well. They've discontinued the two colors, KB and BSM, that the Ebony Roast interior actually complements. It boggles my mind how Ford limits the Badlands to just one leather option. Just for kicks I built a BL in Velocity Blue on the Ford site and brought the sticker price to a hair under $54k yet I still only have one leather int. option and it doesn't go with blue at all. Navy Pier would be the obvious choice but Ford won't let me even at that cost. It doesn't make sense. Once upon a time Ford actually put real thought into creating harmony between the int. and ext.
I actually think it compliments Velocity Blue really nicely. I would change the brown/copper colored plastic inserts on the doors and dash to match the blue exterior, but that's it. I dig brown and blue. They definitely should offer more interior colors for the premium package, though. Paying over 2 grand for a color you have no choice in is a bit lame.

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Agree. The reason I ordered my 21 BL in Kodiak Brown was to complement the interior, which I’m not crazy about.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
I actually think it compliments Velocity Blue really nicely. I would change the brown/copper colored plastic inserts on the doors and dash to match the blue exterior, but that's it. I dig brown and blue. They definitely should offer more interior colors for the premium package, though. Paying over 2 grand for a color you have no choice in is a bit lame.
I knew There'd be those who disagree with me and I do sincerely apologize as it's not my point to insult anyone's taste in colors. My point is that Ford should be more flexible and give the customer options that make sense to the customer especially if they're buying a loaded vehicle. It's just weird that Ford would be controlling over what interior goes with what trim when they have them all available to use.

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, my chances of seeing another Bronze Smoke BS in the wild just got narrower! Its a shame because it really is a great color. And like others have said, it is really complemented by the Roast interior, but the Roast IMO doesn't go well with a lot of colors. I bet the new Eruption Green would go great with it though!

swtbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford escape- 2010 ranger supercab 4x4
I WANT RAPID FIRE RED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! HOT PEPPER RED ISNT RED ITS COPPER METALLIC UGLY!! WHY DOES FOPD CHANGE COLORS SO OFTEN????????? BRONCO SPORT COLORS ARE LAME. What PERSON SELECTED THESE COLORS SHOULD BE RELEIVED OF HIS DUTIES

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
I WANT RAPID FIRE RED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! HOT PEPPER RED ISNT RED ITS COPPER METALLIC UGLY!! WHY DOES FOPD CHANGE COLORS SO OFTEN????????? BRONCO SPORT COLORS ARE LAME. What PERSON SELECTED THESE COLORS SHOULD BE RELEIVED OF HIS DUTIES
Hot Pepper Red isn't red? Depends on the light.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) Bronco Sport - Swedish - 009 - web

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) Bronco Sport - Swedish - 001 - web

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) 20220620_175659

swtbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford escape- 2010 ranger supercab 4x4
no offense feint, i really dont like the hot pepper red, saw it at the dealership and it wasnt appealing to me cuz i already wanted the rapid red clearcoat metallic. Glad u like the color as they always say to each his or her own. Best of luck to you!!!!

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I just got the wife on board for ordering a new 2023 Bronco Sport! She picks out kodiak Brown! Well, now I see ithe color is gone, bummer.
I really like the KB. If we could have ordered it on MY22 we would have. We got into the BS fever a little late lol. That color really pops in the sun.
Sponsored