Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
No it wont. They are more rare cause no one orders it. Its not like its a limited color, anyone could order it but there is a reason they do not.
Yes it will. There is a reason why obscure colors warrant higher prices when we are talking about future pricing of an older vehicle. I did not say the color was a limited or a rare one. You are correct in the way that ā€œbrownā€ colors arnt everyoneā€™s cup of tea but thatā€™s ok.

Since you opened the door Iā€™ll walk through by giving a couple of examples. 1970 panther pink challengers, 69ā€™ plumb crazy chargers, and 00ā€™ midnight purple skylines weren't ordered in large quantities but they are sought after now because of there obscurity. Ok that was three but you understand. Now Iā€™m not comparing a classic muscle car or Japanese icon to a bronco sport just pointing out that their are persons out their that like and collect crazy or different colors.
Sponsored

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
Agreed, same with Velocity Blue, I didnā€™t care for it on the lower trims but with the black roof it looks great. I liked the Carbonized Gray better on the lower trims but was surprised to find out when my Badlands showed up without the black roof.
Exactly. Was pissed when my CG BL showed up without the black roof too. Going to have it wrapped instead now.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Alot of people wanted the green. Some who ordered MY22's going to be salty.
The butt hurt will be strong in me, but the velocity blue I have is a great consolation.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) IMG_8458.JPG

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Someone posted there would be no more Hot Chill Red, guess they were wrong...:D

Last edited:

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
No it wont. They are more rare cause no one orders it. Its not like its a limited color, anyone could order it but there is a reason they do not.
Bet this guy is fun at parties

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Of course they add the Eruption Green the year after I get mine. Dammit.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
The butt hurt will be strong in me, but the velocity blue I have is a great consolation.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) IMG_8458.JPG
Iā€™m REALLY feeling thisā€¦ā€¦..I would go back and switch to Green if I could. Go figure.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Nice!

but you should have got brown...its super rare and going to up value later on.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Yes it will. There is a reason why obscure colors warrant higher prices when we are talking about future pricing of an older vehicle. I did not say the color was a limited or a rare one. You are correct in the way that ā€œbrownā€ colors arnt everyoneā€™s cup of tea but thatā€™s ok.

Since you opened the door Iā€™ll walk through by giving a couple of examples. 1970 panther pink challengers, 69ā€™ plumb crazy chargers, and 00ā€™ midnight purple skylines weren't ordered in large quantities but they are sought after now because of there obscurity. Ok that was three but you understand. Now Iā€™m not comparing a classic muscle car or Japanese icon to a bronco sport just pointing out that their are persons out their that like and collect crazy or different colors.
Something that is obscure can have added value when it has higher desirability.

There are far less Mustang II's around...why do they not bring more money then your typical foxbody mustang? Because there not as desirable.

When people restore old muscle cars why do they not pick to repaint them in the more obscure colors that were available? desirability...which is what drives value.

bradkz

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Oh dammit green I want the GREEN.

(I have never seen a white BS, by the way. Neither on the lot or in the wild.)

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Alot of people wanted the green. Some who ordered MY22's going to be salty.
As someone who ordered a 22 and REALLY wanted green, the salt is definitely real šŸ¤£

That said, VB is a fantastic color and really hard to beat as much as I love/want green. Everyone thats seen it loves the color.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) 20220702_150145

I'll save green for when I trade up for the upcoming hybrid version in a couple years šŸ˜

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Studies show..fwiw yellow holds the highest resale value. As to brown. It looks nice. Not my color choice and doubtful it will have a high collector value. Anyone looking for a brown sport ...would want it. That's it's limit like anything else.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Big difference in small zealous audience and highly sought after. Those same vehicles could sit on a lot for decades unless the right buyer comes along. That's the market system. Essentially you won't have 70,000 people in line searching for a brown bronco sport. You may have fifteen people with a lot of money combing the country for one. That's quite different

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They look nice and the combo is growing on me. Several in and around my community. Most with black roof which sets it off. My sister in law had one and I had no idea until she rolled in with it. Don't see her much.
Sponsored