Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did Ford stop doing the $1000 rebate for the Bronco Sport? I talked to my sales lady a little bit ago about putting together a 2022 Big Bend and she told me they're not doing the $1000 rebate on BS anymore. But everything I've read still says they are they are for both 2021s and 2022s. I'm wondering if its because orders just opened up so the rebate hasn't gone into effect yet?

I certainly hope they haven't stopped, because that was basically the only incentive most of us got after all the issues we've been putting up with. Frankly $1000 wasn't enough to begin with imo.
Yes, they are giving $1000 bonus cash on the BS still. I placed my order 8/30 and they applied the $1000 to my order. You have to order before 10/4 I believe to get the $1000.
Sponsored

Attachments

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Did Ford stop doing the $1000 rebate for the Bronco Sport? I talked to my sales lady a little bit ago about putting together a 2022 Big Bend and she told me they're not doing the $1000 rebate on BS anymore.
The offer is still on the Ford website under "Shopping Tools". You need to be sure it shows your zipcode in the offer. I was able to get it on my '22 BL order, or so I've been told.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I figured as much. Odd. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she just got some bad info or thought I was talking about a different incentive or something else like that, instead of trying to pull a fast one on me.

But I should be getting a quote tomorrow for a '22 Area 51 BB with the convenience package, 360+, rubberized second row seat backs, and Continental A/T tires. Really curious about the tires, been wanting to see what exact tires they are and how much the option is.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got my quote today. Big Bend base price went up by about $105, and the Convenience package went up about $110 compared to the BB package minus moonroof, everything else is the same though. Not bad all in all, I figured they bump prices up more than they did. The rubberized second row seat back is a $75 option now, not sure why its not standard anymore but whatever.

The A/T tire option is $250 which isn't bad, I expected it to be a bit more. Not sure if I'll stick with them because I was planning on getting a set of Wildpeaks once I got the car. But I would like to see if I can find more info on what specific tire it is, because I might consider them if they're close enough to the Wildpeaks.
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screenshot_20210915-165623_Drive

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered my BS BL+PP on 9/10. Everything is in to Ford. Yes the $1000 is on the table through the end of the month if you order. Got a copy of my DORA from the dealer (attached). Gizzard you got priority 10! Lucky you!
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 544C66C5-BB42-4654-B126-3123C6D7C060

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Salesman told me 4 months, but I don't really believe that based on how slowly 2021 delivery is going.
Mine said 4 to 6. OF course remember that production does not start until November, so I would go out 4 to 6 from then which makes it March to May of 2022

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
If there are no delays on the build I think that timeline would be right. I did notice when I went on the ford website and did a build and price for the sport today it won’t let you add the badlands package with the tow package, it will make you remove the package to add the tow. I wonder if this is just a website glitch or was this the case when you ordered if you ordered both?
Website is for 2021 still. We had same problem. Go to the dealer and dont have them use the website either. They have to do it in the ordering system. The dealer has access to the 2022 and yes we built a BL with the tow. Got the premium package and left off the moonroof. See attached and scroll to the BL. It shows all the packages for the 2022

Attachments

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Has anyone actually seen an order go into the system or received confirmation that an order was placed? My dealer says they can't order a 2022 yet.
Mine (9/10) is all in and dealer got an order acknowledgement from Ford. I called Ford marketing and they said my order was there. We initially did an OB order on 9/4 and that went in fine also. Then changed and cancelled that order and did the BB+PP on the 10th

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just got back from my dealer 2022 Badlands with premium package and class 2 hitch would not go through.....
Mine went through fine on 9/10 with that combo

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my quote today. Big Bend base price went up by about $105, and the Convenience package went up about $110 compared to the BB package minus moonroof, everything else is the same though. Not bad all in all, I figured they bump prices up more than they did. The rubberized second row seat back is a $75 option now, not sure why its not standard anymore but whatever.

The A/T tire option is $250 which isn't bad, I expected it to be a bit more. Not sure if I'll stick with them because I was planning on getting a set of Wildpeaks once I got the car. But I would like to see if I can find more info on what specific tire it is, because I might consider them if they're close enough to the Wildpeaks.
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screenshot_20210915-165623_Drive
I live in Arizona now, but I am from Waterford and always bought from Surburban. How come you bought there and not closer to Clio?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I live in Arizona now, but I am from Waterford and always bought from Surburban. How come you bought there and not closer to Clio?
Well I go down to the metro Detroit area lot so I'm quite familiar with the Waterford area and that dealership (I got my current Nissan from a dealer not too far west of Suburban on M59). Some of the dealerships I've talked to around here either put me off for one reason or another, or family/friends had unpleasant experiences. But also I was working with Suburban before on an Escape earlier this year before I figured out a BS would be obtainable for not much more. Plus with them being a pretty large volume dealer I figure it might boost my priority a little bit (they had a customer ordered OB+OB there that according to the tracking got ordered, built, and delivered in roughly 2 1/2 months).

How were they for you?

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I go down to the metro Detroit area lot so I'm quite familiar with the Waterford area and that dealership (I got my current Nissan from a dealer not too far west of Suburban on M59). Some of the dealerships I've talked to around here either put me off for one reason or another, or family/friends had unpleasant experiences. But also I was working with Suburban before on an Escape earlier this year before I figured out a BS would be obtainable for not much more. Plus with them being a pretty large volume dealer I figure it might boost my priority a little bit (they had a customer ordered OB+OB there that according to the tracking got ordered, built, and delivered in roughly 2 1/2 months).

How were they for you?
I bought 14 cars in 20 years from them and they were great to deal with. They always gave me priority in the service department too which was a big plus. I suppose that buying as many cars as I did might have influenced how I was treated, but I always felt that they were sincere when dealing with everyone. Most times they let me wait for the vehicle while they serviced it.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Random, but does anyone know if the $1000 bonus cash can be paired with an a/z plan, x-plan, etc.?