Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Ford Bronco Sold Out for Years, Orders Pour in for F-150 Lightning and Maverick

Looks like it's going to be a long wait for the Bronco!

Read More

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sold Out for Years, Orders Pour in for F-150 Lightning and Maverick

Looks like it's going to be a long wait for the Bronco!

Read More
Well, there is hope that American suppliers start filling the gaps. Assume they build what they can to capacity, and as chips arrive, get the vehicle up and ready, they could close that gap fairly quickly in a perfect storm. If nothing else this last year had taught me, strapped by stupidity, you can't wait for normal, and it drags it's feet. Once it happens, it seems like it just starts rolling.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
Wonder what will if anything be different. If mine keep slipping back on production and won’t be here until late late this year I’m just going to switch my order to a Badlands. I compromised and did the Outer Banks even though I wanted a Badlands, but if I have a chance to get a 2022 as a badlands I’ll take it

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Wonder what will if anything be different. If mine keep slipping back on production and won’t be here until late late this year I’m just going to switch my order to a Badlands. I compromised and did the Outer Banks even though I wanted a Badlands, but if I have a chance to get a 2022 as a badlands I’ll take it
Get a '22 Badlands.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Wonder when we get to see color and options for "22s?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wonder when we get to see color and options for "22s?
If I had to guess there won't be color changes yet for the sport. I wouldn't rule it out but it looks like Ford is pressing the full bronco for the "luxuries" and the sport is the economic fun. Full bronco has already acknowledged new colors and heritage packages.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get a '22 Badlands.
I’m really leaning that way, if ordering opens and my OB isn’t even in production yet I’m going to order a Badlands and let the dealer use the OB as dealer stock

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I had to guess there won't be color changes yet for the sport. I wouldn't rule it out but it looks like Ford is pressing the full bronco for the "luxuries" and the sport is the economic fun. Full bronco has already acknowledged new colors and heritage packages.
Pretty sure there’s a green color coming on the Sport. I seriously doubt they wouldn’t add colors as why would people want a 2022 over a 2021 if they are almost identical? That’s the whole thing is they advertise new colors and features and all that to appeal to even those who just bought it the last year

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I’m really leaning that way, if ordering opens and my OB isn’t even in production yet I’m going to order a Badlands and let the dealer use the OB as dealer stock
Yeah you should do it. Ford should be refining the '22s and you get that bigger engine clutches in rear diff off road suspension ect ect...

Reactions: Dan

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Pretty sure there’s a green color coming on the Sport. I seriously doubt they wouldn’t add colors as why would people want a 2022 over a 2021 if they are almost identical? That’s the whole thing is they advertise new colors and features and all that to appeal to even those who just bought it the last year
A dark green like the Ford Explorer Timberline might look pretty cool on the Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 2021-Ford-Explorer-Timberline-5

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
They added Race Red to Ranger its second year out. They added Race Red to Raptor in 2018 second year for that gen Raptor. So we will see.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah you should do it. Ford should be refining the '22s and you get that bigger engine clutches in rear diff off road suspension ect ect...
I just contacted my dealer regarding it, said I would like to come in to order the Badlands and that I won’t cancel the OB so they can keep that as dealer stock if they’d like and just transfer my $200 deposit to the Badlands

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I just contacted my dealer regarding it, said I would like to come in to order the Badlands and that I won’t cancel the OB so they can keep that as dealer stock if they’d like and just transfer my $200 deposit to the Badlands
If you can wait it will be an awesome ride.

Rocklobster5

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Hopefully 22 brings a shade of green like what’s rumored for the big bronco
Sponsored