Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I was thinking about some rumors and what has been somewhat confirmed and it would make sense to get them as 2022s. Such as a Hybrid or even a PHEV, new colors, rims, maybe Sync 4, more interior options, and probably a power tailgate
Sponsored

Beav1

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS, 2018 F150, 2014 Focus, 2013 Escape
Velocity blue please!

The dark green from the Explorer Timberline would look sharp

Also on the wish list -

Option to order the 2.0 EB on something other than the BL. OB might be a good trim to offer this option.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Pretty sure there’s a green color coming on the Sport. I seriously doubt they wouldn’t add colors as why would people want a 2022 over a 2021 if they are almost identical? That’s the whole thing is they advertise new colors and features and all that to appeal to even those who just bought it the last year
Based on the idea the 21 has barely gotten off the lots...I wouldn't expect much. I think too many people wish for more than reality sometimes.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder when Build and Price will be up for 2022. Some speculated just before ordering begins for the Big Bronco

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
I just contacted my dealer regarding it, said I would like to come in to order the Badlands and that I won’t cancel the OB so they can keep that as dealer stock if they’d like and just transfer my $200 deposit to the Badlands
just curious, if you don't cancel the OB do you loose your place in line for the BL?

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
A dark green like the Ford Explorer Timberline might look pretty cool on the Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 2021-Ford-Explorer-Timberline-5
That would make me change from C Grey!
Really liking Ford's new dealer installed grill light bar!

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
That would make me change from C Grey!
Really liking Ford's new dealer installed grill light bar!
The color name is Forged Green. TIL.

That would've been my first choice too if it were available in '21 MY, Cactus Grey runner-up.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just curious, if you don't cancel the OB do you loose your place in line for the BL?
I am not sure, but I do not think I’ll be canceling my OB order, as we have a rough winter coming up and I don’t think my current vehicle will make it

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I am not sure, but I do not think I’ll be canceling my OB order, as we have a rough winter coming up and I don’t think my current vehicle will make it
I am mostly being a smart arse...what is a "rough" winter in Cali? Winds in excess of 20mph and an inch of snow?....again I'm just messing but also somewhat curious.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am mostly being a smart arse...what is a "rough" winter in Cali? Winds in excess of 20mph and an inch of snow?....again I'm just messing but also somewhat curious.
No worries ? I live rural in the desert, we get quite a bit of snow, rain, and the dirt roads which are unavoidable get badly washed out. Snow and mud are not the easiest terrain to go through uphill. We also get winds in excess of 70mph

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
They added Race Red to Ranger its second year out. They added Race Red to Raptor in 2018 second year for that gen Raptor. So we will see.
They added Race Red to Ranger its second year out. They added Race Red to Raptor in 2018 second year for that gen Raptor. So we will see.
If race red is available for 2022, I will cancel my current order and wait until I can get outer Banks race red. It is what I have been waiting for.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No worries ? I live rural in the desert, we get quite a bit of snow, rain, and the dirt roads which are unavoidable get badly washed out. Snow and mud are not the easiest terrain to go through uphill. We also get winds in excess of 70mph
I've been out west short term. I am by no means dealing with hard conditions, but....Pure Michigan, we see storms of 6-12" of snow any given week from about December through March. We get 100+ heat, we get tornados, hail, etc...we do not get earthquakes, hurricanes, or mudslides etc. I know areas like Brooklyn NY, and the northeast see much more harsh winters without doubt.
Hopefully 22 brings a shade of green like what’s rumored for the big bronco
Using the previous logic if you get the same green on a sport and a bronco why buy the Bronco...I just don't see it happening based on prior trends in the escape. The sport is their budget line. Even the Maverick has some "extra" colors but they are exclusive to upper trim levels.22 is a new year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been out west short term. I am by no means dealing with hard conditions, but....Pure Michigan, we see storms of 6-12" of snow any given week from about December through March. We get 100+ heat, we get tornados, hail, etc...we do not get earthquakes, hurricanes, or mudslides etc. I know areas like Brooklyn NY, and the northeast see much more harsh winters without doubt.

Using the previous logic if you get the same green on a sport and a bronco why buy the Bronco...I just don't see it happening based on prior trends in the escape. The sport is their budget line. Even the Maverick has some "extra" colors but they are exclusive to upper trim levels.22 is a new year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I live on elevated terrain, we have had almost 2 feet of snow at once
Sponsored