Last edited:

MajorTrip

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Hoping they give more detail about the First Edition, it seems that the First Edition is missing the Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0 and not able to select it as option from the website or paper. Not able to get the center vault either. It does specifically state that the under seat storage compartment is unavailable for First Edition.

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Hoping they give more detail about the First Edition, it seems that the First Edition is missing the Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0 and not able to select it as option from the website or paper. Not able to get the center vault either. It does specifically state that the under seat storage compartment is unavailable for First Edition.
So I think you answered your own questions, I see the same as you:

Take a look in the guide above:

Look on the MAJOR PRODUCT FEATURES page:
SERIES/EQUIPMENT GROUP AVAILABILITY
â—ŹSpecial First Edition available on Badlands only

Then scroll down to the BADLANDS EQUIPMENT GROUP page, it says:
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0, Order Code 47C, it is grayed out for the First Edition, so your answer looks like no.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I thought the First Edition would be a good way to go. But looking at this, it doesn’t seem worth the extra thousands! A few extra bells and whistles and paint but missing more useful options you can get on Badlands. I will likely switch when time comes. But there is no rush I don’t think.

MajorTrip

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Dealer called me today to complete the order. He said he was seeing the same thing on his ordering system so he said he was going to send off some emails and hopefully have more info soon.

Simmy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Dealer called me today to complete the order. He said he was seeing the same thing on his ordering system so he said he was going to send off some emails and hopefully have more info soon.
Congrats. Can orders be submitted already for the Sport? Or are you talking about a reservation?

MajorTrip

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
I asked and was told it is the actual order not a reservation follow-up.

MajorTrip

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
No adm and yes to xplan (if available).
He did mention extras like window tint so I am hoping not a bunch of extas thrown in.

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
No adm and yes to xplan (if available).
He did mention extras like window tint so I am hoping not a bunch of extas thrown in.
You tell them what you want and don't want, never let them decide, those are all ADM.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Looking at the configurator, it looks like the much touted "cargo management system" is an option.

And the tent option looks weird. I get it that it lets you make the car part of the tent for storage and such but...

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
So you can option the Yakima Roof Tent on the Outer Banks, but not the Badlands trim.
What gives?

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
A bit annoyed with the way the color choice pan out with interiors.. but if I get one it will certainly be Badlands+Badlands, so I'm likely stuck with the Brown to match the interior..

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Any idea what "Late Availability" means, especially in regards to paint color? When should we expect "Late Availability"?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

I spoke with my dealer yesterday and the thought the FE included Co-Pilot 360. Any updates to this thread?
Sponsored