hawkonthego

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Would of been good if Ford put a 10 way power seat instead of the 8 way power seat. Escape offers 10 way power, why not Bronco Sport.

Washburn

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Would of been good if Ford put a 10 way power seat instead of the 8 way power seat. Escape offers 10 way power, why not Bronco Sport.
Probably because Escape is more comfort/luxury oriented and the B/Sport is more rugged/off-road/utility oriented?
8-way is more than enough in my personal case, but I can see why people would want more.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Probably because Escape is more comfort/luxury oriented and the B/Sport is more rugged/off-road/utility oriented?
8-way is more than enough in my personal case, but I can see why people would want more.
Only reason for me is the 10 way is set up for seat memory. Dont care if its 8 or 10 but having memory means not having to readjust it every time I switch off with the wife on who is driving.

Overlander

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda F6B, 2006 Honda CR-V, 2016 Jayco 26AY RV,
I personally don’t think it’s worth it. I use apple car play on my wife’s car and the map works great on the screen.
Won't work for me as I often off-road where there is no cell signal, the NAV system works anywhere you can see the sky.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST
Won't work for me as I often off-road where there is no cell signal, the NAV system works anywhere you can see the sky.
Agreed. Cell coverage in the rural area where I spend a lot of time is pretty much non-existent for navigation purposes. I keep a separate Garmin in my current vehicle because it doesn't have sat nav.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I wonder if Ford will send that same trail map software that is going in the big Bronco to the Sport down the line. Would make sense if we are able to upgrade to Sync4 sometime next year. . .

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Ford Fusion
I wonder if Ford will send that same trail map software that is going in the big Bronco to the Sport down the line. Would make sense if we are able to upgrade to Sync4 sometime next year. . .
Upgrade to Sync 4 next year? Is this a real thing? Is it just a matter of a software upgrade?

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Administrator

Is there an updated esource book or is this one still the latest and greatest at this current date of 10/19/2020?
The e Sourcebook is a dealership item and it updated online only and changes are done whenever a problem is found....

That way when we use it to look up information it is always the most current...

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
The e Sourcebook is a dealership item and it updated online only and changes are done whenever a problem is found....

That way when we use it to look up information it is always the most current...

Thanks Albert, I understood that. However, I was wondering if there was a newly updated one with more information on the accessories that are being made available.

I was hoping the community can get an updated version too.