supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
My dear BS,

We knew it was coming. Your first snowfall! How do you like it? It's the first snowfall of 2024. A light dusting of 8 inches. You and your driveway, were covered in a white blanket.

I'll do my best to keep the snow and ice off of you but be prepared to look like this on the best of days for the next few months. Welcome to winter! It's gonna be a blast.

Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_6148_DxOVP_edit
Sponsored

Last edited:

Summit

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BIGBEND & 2023 Bronco BADLANDS
We purposely drove - to the snow - Saturday and ended up in some ice. We didn't get any snow last year and at home it was all rain so we jumped in the Bronco Sport and headed for the mountain snow. Very slippery on the steep roads but the GOAT worked fantastic.
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_132609747
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_122327659
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_122446977
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_120026409
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_124156721

Doesn't look like much but it froze as it came down. After hiking for an hour we got back in the BS and drove home. Vehicles in the grass median and on the walls from sliding. The BS handled great. The last hour to home was all heavy rain.....

Oh we are running Wildpeak AT Trails on that BS and they handled the snow and ice just fine
and with the help of the GOAT we never felt out of control. Plenty of others were slipping and sliding.

Snow...bring it on😎

SnoopyBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
My dear BS,

We knew it was coming. Your first snowfall! How do you like it? It's the first snowfall of 2024. A light dusting of 8 inches. You and your driveway, were covered in a white blanket.

I'll do my best to keep the snow and ice off of you but be prepared to look like this on the best of days for the next few months. Welcome to winter! It's gonna be a blast.

Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_6148_DxOVP_edit
I'm jealous!!! We got maybe 2cm here. I'm going to have to go up north to my mom's place. She got 15 to 20 cm of snow.

OP
OP
supaDean

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
We purposely drove - to the snow - Saturday and ended up in some ice. We didn't get any snow last year and at home it was all rain so we jumped in the Bronco Sport and headed for the mountain snow. Very slippery on the steep roads but the GOAT worked fantastic.
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_132609747
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_122327659
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_122446977
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_120026409
Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_124156721

Doesn't look like much but it froze as it came down. After hiking for an hour we got back in the BS and drove home. Vehicles in the grass median and on the walls from sliding. The BS handled great. The last hour to home was all heavy rain.....

Oh we are running Wildpeak AT Trails on that BS and they handled the snow and ice just fine
and with the help of the GOAT we never felt out of control. Plenty of others were slipping and sliding.

Snow...bring it on😎
Hi @Summit. Thanks for sharing. I see the camera / lens used introduced some wild distortion to the photograph with the church. It's a pretty scene and I'm guessing it may hold some nice memories for you. I did some work on it that hopefully restores some of the perspective and detail the way you viewed it with your eye. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers.

Ford Bronco Sport ❄️ My dear Bronco Sport's first snowfall! Share yours IMG_20240106_edit

Last edited:

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Living in Florida, I only have to drive in rain. I would not enjoy the snow, even with a capable BS. Yuck!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Snow...bring it on😎
As young adults living in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, we would take a day trip down to the southeast corner of Lake Michigan to purposely drive in a foot of “lake effect” snow early in the season. I still have good memories of those trips!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Living in Florida, I only have to drive in rain. I would not enjoy the snow, even with a capable BS. Yuck!
I tell my grandkids, you have to take a no-thank-you bite before you can say no thank you. C'mon up to the STL area tomorrow; we're supposed to get upwards of four inches. We'll take a drive around the area in the Badlands together, THEN you can say yuck. :crackup:

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs

Snow...bring it on😎
im sure i am wrong here but it looks like Harpers Ferry WV in those picts.... but i guess all the mountain towns look the same.....
i took my son out for a little "spin" on sat during the snow to see what the Bronco S. would do. he liked it. said i was a race car driver now that i could "drift" and not hit anything. funny what kids think... yes we did get sideways but it was on purpose. i tested out some of my modes....
he was ready to hit the trails since daddy has "GOAT" mode.....
gotta love kids.....
sorry no picts....

Summit

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BIGBEND & 2023 Bronco BADLANDS
Yeah that's Harper's Ferry. We love that place.
Every thing was closed except Battle Grounds Cafe. London Fog Tea and a Maple Pecan Danish and hiked up above Church to the overlook. Got really icy but well worth the trip.
Down below past the train station there use to be an accessible dirt trail we use to take our Bronco II. But they closed that off years ago - bummer

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
As young adults living in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, we would take a day trip down to the southeast corner of Lake Michigan to purposely drive in a foot of “lake effect” snow early in the season. I still have good memories of those trips!
I purposely moved to Florida as to not ever have to deal with snow!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Snow...bring it on😎
Wow, beautiful pics! 🤩 Thank you for sharing your scenic drive with us and for being part of the Ford family!

sdcromer

Heritage
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition

Snow...bring it on😎
Is that Harpers Ferry? Never mind. It helps to read all of the posts ;)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
redHOOD830 Photos, Videos, Build Journals 29