$100 amazon gift card from Ford

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Did everyone else that had to wait many months for their BS get a gift card? I received this, this morning:
Then the gift card this evening.

Hello,

We couldn't be more excited for you to become a part of the Bronco ™ family.
By now you and your Bronco™ Sport SUV have been united at last and are already onto your next adventure.
Due to the global chip shortage, your Bronco™ Sport SUV was delayed, which means getting you your vehicle took longer than expected.
As a gesture of our appreciation, you will be receiving an email from [email protected] with a $100 Amazon Gift Card*.
Think of this as a thank-you for sticking with us.
For your patience.
For your loyalty to the Ford family.
And for your love of the Bronco™ SUV.
We can't wait to see where your Bronco™ Sport SUV takes you. Please share your adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco.
Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

Sponsored

M&M

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Yes I did, I think they sent them to the June builds that waited on the chips? Some other people mentioned it on the waiting room thread.

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep I got one too. June production. Just shipped.

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hmmmm….I did not get one. I also never received emails from Ford (my dealer never added it), but I was a June build that was shipped last Friday. Do you think I should ask my dealer about this or call Ford?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I redeemed the gift card now I have $100 to spend on Amazon.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
here's my shocked face...glad the tantrums paid off.
I'm impressed that Ford took this step. A hundred dollars times how many delayed vehicles. That's an impressive amount of money.

Especially when most believed that Ford would do nothing.

Our disagreements aside, I'm happy to see you back on the board. Current and future BS owners will come here for information and assistance and they will need people to help them.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
here's my shocked face...glad the tantrums paid off.
Welcome back Mike. Hope all is well. Yes me whining and complaining may have helped.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I'm impressed that Ford took this step. A hundred dollars times how many delayed vehicles. That's an impressive amount of money.

Especially when most believed that Ford would do nothing.
I don't think Ford handed out any money to F150 and big Bronco customers who had their vehicles built/sent to yards to sit for several months.....so yes this is significant move by Ford....

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Did everyone else that had to wait many months for their BS get a gift card? I received this, this morning:
Then the gift card this evening.

Hello,

We couldn't be more excited for you to become a part of the Bronco ™ family.
By now you and your Bronco™ Sport SUV have been united at last and are already onto your next adventure.
Due to the global chip shortage, your Bronco™ Sport SUV was delayed, which means getting you your vehicle took longer than expected.
As a gesture of our appreciation, you will be receiving an email from [email protected] with a $100 Amazon Gift Card*.
Think of this as a thank-you for sticking with us.
For your patience.
For your loyalty to the Ford family.
And for your love of the Bronco™ SUV.
We can't wait to see where your Bronco™ Sport SUV takes you. Please share your adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco.
Sincerely,
The entire Bronco Team

Did you get the actual gift card or just a slip of paper that read "Due to supply issues.... " ;)

kbroderick

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 3.5EB
I don't think Ford handed out any money to F150 and big Bronco customers who had their vehicles built/sent to yards to sit for several months.....so yes this is significant move by Ford....
Have those vehicles been shipped?

The email mentioned "united at last" (which still isn't true for some, if not many); I wonder if Ford wanted to wait until mostly having the vehicles taken care of first. Getting a $100 gift card around the time the vehicle arrives probably leaves you with a much more favorable overall impression than getting one three months prior.

FWIW, my wife got the email and redeemed the code, but her ordered vehicle is supposed to be at the dealer around 11/19...but also still shows the FDM recall outstanding, so who knows how long before it's actually available to drive off the lot. Moot point for us as I found someone else's abandoned order for her to buy a few weeks ago, but I can't imagine how she'd react if we were still waiting, the BS arrived, and she was told "oh, but we need to wait for the recall to be taken care of, and we don't know when that will be just yet."

OP
OP

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I think there was talk about some ford dealerships giving whiskey to people waiting on F150's.

DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
Wonder what my recourse is.part of the June lot and never got any emails from Ford, and definitely not $100.
Sponsored