Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
I have a badlands can i go for the BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 245/65 R17 111S without any issues?
Sponsored

OpieTheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
245 65 17. Tested without the 1.5โ€ spacers and now zero rub.
Have you looked into the spring options at all? I know H&R makes sport springs that offer a 1.5in rise? That's what I have been looking into for mine.

Also unrelated to suspension, how hard is it to wire those ambers in?

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Have you looked into the spring options at all? I know H&R makes sport springs that offer a 1.5in rise? That's what I have been looking into for mine.

Also unrelated to suspension, how hard is it to wire those ambers in?
I'm not really an off-road guy so I don't see a need for an actual suspension lift. And I think the outcome regarding rubbing would be the same.

Wiring the Raptor lights was super easy...the hardest thing was drilling the holes in my grille. Check this thread about the lights:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/raptor-grill-accent-lights.5226/post-95035

I wired mine to my left side-marker light.

OpieTheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm not really an off-road guy so I don't see a need for an actual suspension lift. And I think the outcome regarding rubbing would be the same.

Wiring the Raptor lights was super easy...the hardest thing was drilling the holes in my grille. Check this thread about the lights:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/raptor-grill-accent-lights.5226/post-95035

I wired mine to my left side-marker light.
Gotcha, Iโ€™m in several Facebook groups and they all say no rubbing with that change and a much smoother ride as well. Was just an option!

Thanks for the lights link!
Sponsored