madfella

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Was just about to go look for some spacers ๐Ÿ˜ž looked awesome with tires outside the fenders
Yeah it did. I was sad too. Iโ€™ve even thought about doing some creative cutting.

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thinner spacers? Could do the trick? Really don't know if logical.
I tried 1.5โ€ and 1โ€. Not sure if anyone makes a .75โ€ or if it would even be worth it.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I tried 1.5โ€ and 1โ€. Not sure if anyone makes a .75โ€ or if it would even be worth it.
I've seen 20mm on Amazon, pretty close to .75".

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got Olโ€™ Blue lifted today and put some K02s on her. Oh and added some 1.5โ€ wheel spacers ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Ford Bronco Sport 1.5โ€ HRG Lift and New KO2 Shoes ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ 3F16CD15-08C1-4648-BFA4-ECBA944F6454 (1)

Ford Bronco Sport 1.5โ€ HRG Lift and New KO2 Shoes ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ 30F72EF2-C7D3-4814-89E5-90D62A287385
Ford Bronco Sport 1.5โ€ HRG Lift and New KO2 Shoes ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ 34C90A38-604B-4EA9-83D2-DF7E960677F6
I'm in El Paso as well... where did you have your lift kit installed? And cost...? I'm still not sure if I want/need to go that way since I bought the Badlands and already have (at least) that additional 1 inch lift over other Sports. I have the original Pirellis 225/65/17s and before upgrading to some KO2's need to decide between 245s or stick with 235s... Yes 1 st world problems!

Ford Bronco Sport 1.5โ€ HRG Lift and New KO2 Shoes ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ IMG_6453

J-Riv

Big Bend
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thatโ€™s a sick setup and I plan on doing the exact same (Minus the spacers)! What crossbars are those?

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm in El Paso as well... where did you have your lift kit installed? And cost...? I'm still not sure if I want/need to go that way since I bought the Badlands and already have (at least) that additional 1 inch lift over other Sports. I have the original Pirellis 225/65/17s and before upgrading to some KO2's need to decide between 245s or stick with 235s... Yes 1 st world problems!

A Fab Metalworks, and it was around $200.00
https://www.facebook.com/AFabWeldingandRepair

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thatโ€™s a sick setup and I plan on doing the exact same (Minus the spacers)! What crossbars are those?
Thanks, they are Omac Crossbars.

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport

I would stick with the 235s I got the falkens with my Badlands with the 235/65/17 stock cuz for $555 or whatever it was you can't beat that price especially right now, and I met a guy with a badlands that did the bigger 245s and it affected his miles per gallon by a decent margin I think he said like two MPG although he did say that he put a lift on his and I don't remember if it was one inch or one and a half or whatever so that could have also affected it but he also said he was only getting like 18 miles per gallon anyways after the tire swap so he's driving pretty aggressively because I've only had mine for a hundred miles so far but I'm averaging 26 my MPG but I do drive about 70% highway and he had said that you can feel the difference in the tires and I haven't had anything but falkens on mine but I can't tell that I'm driving on all-terrain tires at all and I had a 2014 escape all wheel drive that I put not the falcon at3ws on but they were falcon 80 trails they're a little less aggressive and I definitely could tell a difference with those and I would highly recommend the falcon at3ws I've had a couple different all-terrain tires and I still go back to the falcons they're the best all terrains in every category and they're one of the few all-terrains that actually does pretty good in mud and snow and they last forever I had 30,000 miles on one of my cars with them before the engine blew and they still looked almost brand new. I will say with the smaller sizes the sidewalls on the falkens really do seem a lot dinkier I swear on my other three sets I've had on other cars the side walls stuck out and were a lot bigger. Basically what it comes sounding with me is unless you're taking this thing off-road a lot I think the benefit would go more towards the smaller sides tires and MPG and having a better ride for the small increase you might get in off-roading cuz you're only going up like what a quarter of an inch and the width is probably even smaller increase than that.
Sponsored