Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Alright guys, I’m too impatient for this. Here’s my order progression:
Order placed 2/19
Order confirmation email 2/19
Scheduled for production 5/23
Scheduled for production 5/30
Scheduled for production 6/6
Tracked it on 6/2 and it’s been showing in production with a window sticker since.
The window sticker shows 1299/2313. From what I’ve read on here, that’s the order they’re being built this production week. Has anyone else received a built status update yet? If so, what was your queue number? It feels so close but still so far!

Ordered BS BB, Cactus Gray, with the convenience package, nothing else extra.
Ordered February 28. Mine was scheduled for the week of May 23rd. Actual build day was June 2nd. Order # was 2029. Scheduled delivery mid July . Hang in there!

OP
OP

theotherone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
I got the shipped email! Estimated delivery is between July 27-August 2. The dealership is telling me they don’t have access to the rail car number or any way to track it during shipment, I guess I have to hope for the best.

Also - I’m annoyed that it’s bothering so much, but is anyone else concerned about the dealer putting their logo/ad stickers on their brand new baby Bronco? I don’t know if they’ll agree to leave them off or not, but I’m going to ask.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
Message Ford Chat to get your rail car #. That's how I got mine. I had to ask 2 different people, but they have access to it.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I got the shipped email! Estimated delivery is between July 27-August 2. The dealership is telling me they don’t have access to the rail car number or any way to track it during shipment, I guess I have to hope for the best.

Also - I’m annoyed that it’s bothering so much, but is anyone else concerned about the dealer putting their logo/ad stickers on their brand new baby Bronco? I don’t know if they’ll agree to leave them off or not, but I’m going to ask.
Those stickers peel right off. I would do it in the dealer’s lot and throw them on the ground.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Those stickers peel right off. I would do it in the dealer’s lot and throw them on the ground.
Granger Ford won’t put them on unless you ask.

They do peel off easier when new or use. a hair dryer to assist.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I'll make sure to tell my dealer to not put the stickers on or drill my front bumper (front license plate not required in OH).

Edit: email sent :)

Last edited: