Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
Alright guys, I’m too impatient for this. Here’s my order progression:
Order placed 2/19
Order confirmation email 2/19
Scheduled for production 5/23
Scheduled for production 5/30
Scheduled for production 6/6
Tracked it on 6/2 and it’s been showing in production with a window sticker since.
The window sticker shows 1299/2313. From what I’ve read on here, that’s the order they’re being built this production week. Has anyone else received a built status update yet? If so, what was your queue number? It feels so close but still so far!

Ordered BS BB, Cactus Gray, with the convenience package, nothing else extra.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
it seems so random at times, and I'm sure there is a reason to the process. Tow package from what's being said is a major commodity issue so you should be OK? Perhaps there has been some shop cleanup and finishing jobs, seems like the last three production dates have been pushed. Perhaps your's is in that MIX of cleanup. Have faith it is much closer than further, and you should have it soon...ish. Honestly the same issues are everywhere. We looked for a cheap car for our daughter, we were lucky someone backed out on the model she wanted. Guy said their order sheets are spoken for before they hit the dealer sheets. It's a crazy time.

ElizvbethG

Outer Banks
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Order placed 2/19
Tracked it on 6/2 and it’s been showing in production with a window sticker since.
The window sticker shows 1299/2313. From what I’ve read on here, that’s the order they’re being built this production week. Has anyone else received a built status update yet? If so, what was your queue number? It feels so close but still so far!

I am a 6/6 production week as well. I noticed i was in production on 6/4 but my invoice date is 6/1. I’ve been in production since. And my queue is 1435/2313.

I ordered BSOBX Cactus grey with tech package and copilot assist.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Order placed 2/19

Call your dealer and have them check the visibility report, specifically primary and secondary status. This will tell you exactly where it is in the production process. Ours was built in November. Primary status was “built”, but ours sat for a month because it was on “chip hold” in the secondary status.

Ended up getting the “shipped” email at 6:30am Christmas morning.

OP
OP

theotherone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
I am a 6/6 production week as well. I noticed i was in production on 6/4 but my invoice date is 6/1. I’ve been in production since. And my queue is 1435/2313.

I ordered BSOBX Cactus grey with tech package and copilot assist.
A quick update, as I’m not 100% sure what it means but I’m taking it as a good sign… the modules are showing now! I’ve seen this link posted in a few other threads so I’ve been checking occasionally: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Hopefully yours will be right behind mine in line!

OP
OP

theotherone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
Call your dealer and have them check the visibility report, specifically primary and secondary status. This will tell you exactly where it is in the production process. Ours was built in November. Primary status was “built”, but ours sat for a month because it was on “chip hold” in the secondary status.

Ended up getting the “shipped” email at 6:30am Christmas morning.
Unfortunately my salesperson hasn’t been the greatest at communicating, she also never took the $100 order fee that was needed so I’m hoping that doesn’t cause any issues once it’s delivered or with price protection. But that sounds like a pretty good Christmas if you ask me! How long did it take to ship, and what state are you in if you don’t mind me asking?

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Unfortunately my salesperson hasn’t been the greatest at communicating, she also never took the $100 order fee that was needed so I’m hoping that doesn’t cause any issues once it’s delivered or with price protection. But that sounds like a pretty good Christmas if you ask me! How long did it take to ship, and what state are you in if you don’t mind me asking?
If I recall correctly we took delivery January 24th. Or maybe it was the 26th? Regardless, it was about a month. We are in southwestern Pennsylvania.

OP
OP

theotherone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
If I recall correctly we took delivery January 24th. Or maybe it was the 26th? Regardless, it was about a month. We are in southwestern Pennsylvania.
That’s not too bad, I’ve been trying to read up on shipping timelines and a month seems about right. I’m in Michigan, so we will see. Thanks for the info!

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
That’s not too bad, I’ve been trying to read up on shipping timelines and a month seems about right. I’m in Michigan, so we will see. Thanks for the info!
I was told by the dealership that Ford wants vehicles delivered to the customer within 30 days of the vehicle leaving the factory. How true that is I don’t know but from what I’ve seen on here that seems to be accurate.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I was told by the dealership that Ford wants vehicles delivered to the customer within 30 days of the vehicle leaving the factory. How true that is I don’t know but from what I’ve seen on here that seems to be accurate.
I asked the Ford Video Guy yesterday, and he says his dealership sees about 2 weeks from getting off the train to getting on the lot. The train part of the trips is going well, but the truck portion is hot garbage right now.

OP
OP

theotherone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Sport
It’s saying built now when I checked the tracker from an old email! Is it normal that I didn’t receive an email for this step? I’m okay waiting for shipping, I just needed some sort of progress happening. This is my first time ever buying a new vehicle so I’m feeling all of the feels. Lol. Now to read up on tracking shipment…

jkrinn

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no car
i am in the same holding pattern. ordered in October 2021, got a build date of 5/30, invoiced June 2 and shows "In Production" but i have no other communication since the build date email.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
It’s saying built now when I checked the tracker from an old email! Is it normal that I didn’t receive an email for this step? I’m okay waiting for shipping, I just needed some sort of progress happening. This is my first time ever buying a new vehicle so I’m feeling all of the feels. Lol. Now to read up on tracking shipment…
There doesn’t seem to be any consistency to the update emails. Don’t sweat it. Sometimes we didn’t get the update emails until a couple days after the tracker showed progress. The tracker is still your best source of info, or your dealer.

Once your BS ships you will need to contact the dealer to get the railcar number. Once you have that you can start tracking the railcar when it hits the border and transfers to Union Pacific from Ferromex. Being in Michigan, the vehicle may or may not transfer to CSX somewhere around Chicago.

I asked the Ford Video Guy yesterday, and he says his dealership sees about 2 weeks from getting off the train to getting on the lot. The train part of the trips is going well, but the truck portion is hot garbage right now.
Thekingprawn is correct, the trucking industry is a mess right now. If there is going to be a delay in shipping, this is where it’s going to happen. Back in January, ours made the rail trip, including switching over to CSX, in less than 2 weeks. Then it sat in Lordstown OH for 2 weeks waiting for a truck to bring it on the 90 minute drive to the dealership.

Once you have your shiny new BS sitting in your driveway all of this fretting and checking the tracker 8 times a day (like I did) will seem like a distant bad dream. Hang in there!

Dentaldawn1973

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outerbanks
I have all the same dates as you
Ordered 2/19/22
Confirmed 2/19/23
Original built 5/23