Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
So my vehicle has been “in production” since 12/8 it had a build date of 12/6. Nothing has been updated, I haven’t received a email, but I was able to go on the tracker. I can see my window sticker… but I haven’t received anything else ? ….anybody have any thoughts or info on this ? 2022 BL ordered 10/13
Sponsored

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
So my vehicle has been “in production” since 12/8 it had a build date of 12/6. Nothing has been updated, I haven’t received a email, but I was able to go on the tracker. I can see my window sticker… but I haven’t received anything else ? ….anybody have any thoughts or info on this ? 2022 BL ordered 10/13
Unfortunately no thoughts, but you got really lucky on a quick build, especially for a BL :thumbsup:

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Be patient. I believe I waited 10 days or more “in production“ before I received the “built” email. The very next day I received the “sent” email. You’re sure to see some movement soon, and good luck!

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Ours has been “in production” since 11/24(got window sticker then) and 11/29(date showed up under “in production” on tracker) for a 11/29 build week. Tracker still shows in production. Etis website shows all modules last tested 11/29/21. Dealer says it is already built and in transit. I asked for the rail car number but haven’t got an answer yet. Estimated delivery slid from original 1/4/22 to 1/12/22 a couple weeks ago.

I assume the dealer is telling the truth and that the tracker just sucks. Sure hope I’m right! Hang in there, it’s frustrating not getting the updates but I’m sure the process is moving along.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Me too. In production email with sticker was 12/3. And now date under in production in tracker changed to 12/10 which matches the ECUs but not a stitch more since then. So in production email was 14 days ago but my guess is their did not get around to it till 12/10 and tracker now shows 12.10 under in production so I think I got tagged and drug over into this last week. Hopefully build notice coming soon

Last edited:

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
There is a chip shortage that Ford didn't say anything about and vehicles at the Hermosillo Plant between 11/22 and 12/12 were affected and built without the chips. These vehicles are now just sitting in the desert parking lot waiting for their chips to be installed. The last time that this happened in June of this year, it took Four Months for that to happen. You might be waiting for awhile. You can check out the thread on the Maverick Forum about it:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-chip-shortage.6385/

Ford Bronco Sport “In Production” since 12/8 without updates Vehicle Status Maverick

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There is a chip shortage that Ford didn't say anything about and vehicles at the Hermosillo Plant between 11/22 and 12/12 were affected and built without the chips. These vehicles are now just sitting in the desert parking lot waiting for their chips to be installed. The last time that this happened in June of this year, it took Four Months for that to happen. You might be waiting for awhile. You can check out the thread on the Maverick Forum about it:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-chip-shortage.6385/

Ford Bronco Sport “In Production” since 12/8 without updates Vehicle Status Maverick
While I might agree there have been BS BLs that were built in that time period that shipped. Just because MAvericks are having the issue does not translate directly to the BSs. The same logic applies that when those BSs got parking lotted, the same did not happen with other vehicles at the plant in June.

Last edited:

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While I might agree there have been BS BLs that were built in that time period that shipped. Just because MAvericks are having the issue does not translate directly to the BSs
According to Ford, it affected the entire production line, and both Bronco Sports and Mavericks are made on the same line. Unfortunately with the lack of information that Ford provides, it is hard to distinguish what is black and white area and what is grey area or somewhere in between.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
According to Ford, it affected the entire production line, and both Bronco Sports and Mavericks are made on the same line.
That does not explain the BSs that were built and shipped.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That does not explain the BSs that were built and shipped.
Ford is also not saying what chip module is in short supply either.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Yeah, mine was built during that time and already shipped and in the rail yard in Kentucky waiting for a truck. Not sure why some would get chips and others wouldn’t. If it had no chip, would it even show up on the ECUs?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
While I might agree there have been BS BLs that were built in that time period that shipped. Just because MAvericks are having the issue does not translate directly to the BSs. The same logic applies that when those BSs got parking lotted, the same did not happen with other vehicles at the plant in June.
For the June units a small few were shipped early June and then nearly all the June units were sent to storage yard missing RCM chips per ETIS. Visibility Report also said On Hold Microchip. June units also got 10/31 ETA too.

Ford does extensive QA after units are built so if any issues are found they are corrected before shipping. So if vehicle stuck in production it could be one of a million diff reasons. If there is a hold at plant dealer should be able to see it on Visibility Report.

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be patient. I believe I waited 10 days or more “in production“ before I received the “built” email. The very next day I received the “sent” email. You’re sure to see some movement soon, and good luck!
Hopefully.. I’m trying to private sale my truck before it gets here, but it’s my only vehicle? so I’m kind of waiting until I get the has been shipped email?

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ours has been “in production” since 11/24(got window sticker then) and 11/29(date showed up under “in production” on tracker) for a 11/29 build week. Tracker still shows in production. Etis website shows all modules last tested 11/29/21. Dealer says it is already built and in transit. I asked for the rail car number but haven’t got an answer yet. Estimated delivery slid from original 1/4/22 to 1/12/22 a couple weeks ago.

I assume the dealer is telling the truth and that the tracker just sucks. Sure hope I’m right! Hang in there, it’s frustrating not getting the updates but I’m sure the process is moving along.
Hopefully we both get them soon ??

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yeah, mine was built during that time and already shipped and in the rail yard in Kentucky waiting for a truck. Not sure why some would get chips and others wouldn’t. If it had no chip, would it even show up on the ECUs?
You would think. All my EUCs are checked as well as list of all PTI Related equipment. My sticker has not updated since the 13th

Ford Bronco Sport “In Production” since 12/8 without updates B94451A7-FC54-468B-A92D-01DCEC950400
Sponsored

Last edited: