First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
Ford Bronco Sport Cover Photo Wednesday 1706826399252

don't forget this one I just dug up from Fall of '22
That image is worthy of being wall mounted.

God I so hope I can move soon, live in North Texas and there is nothing but grassland and farming for hours of driving around, so jelly...

RR

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
That image is worthy of being wall mounted.

God I so hope I can move soon, live in North Texas and there is nothing but grassland and farming for hours of driving around, so jelly...

RR
Thank you!

Well, you can’t be too far from New Mexico, right? This pic taken in the Eastern Sierras which is 4-6 hrs north of So Cal. The BS is a comfy highway cruiser…. Road trip! :)

I had to Googled north Texas… grasslands? Would there be nice bloom of wild flowers? That could be a gorgeous backdrop!

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
Thank you!

Well, you can’t be too far from New Mexico, right? This pic taken in the Eastern Sierras which is 4-6 hrs north of So Cal. The BS is a comfy highway cruiser…. Road trip! :)

I had to Googled north Texas… grasslands? Would there be nice bloom of wild flowers? That could be a gorgeous backdrop!
You have points,but your far from New Mexico... that had me laughing.

People traveling from California spend 20 hours gettting to the Texas border and think, that wasn't that bad, I'm already at Texas... they then spend 20 hours getting to where they were going IN Texas.

New Mexico is about a 9.5 hours from me, but you are right about the road handling of the Sport, whole reason I bought it.

I will say that Wildflowers can be beautiful in Texas, we get that and Sky... a few months till we get inthe right season for that.

RR

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ford Bronco Sport Cover Photo Wednesday 1707360564232