Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
we are bone dry so far this year in So Cal. Not much snow yet on the mtns. maybe we have to wait 'til February ....so we keep enjoy that sunshine. and most probably have not noticed....winter brings some west coast ocean sunrise in the south facing beaches of California. enjoying some nature's cyber orange
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701701562931
Really nice photo. My new Pixel 8 Pro has a nifty "magic eraser" feature, which I used to remove the photo bombers in your photo. I also adjusted a few other parameters as well.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701701562931~2

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Really nice photo. My new Pixel 8 Pro has a nifty "magic eraser" feature, which I used to remove the photo bombers in your photo. I also adjusted a few other parameters as well.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701701562931~2
wow, phone apps has come a long way. it nearly removed everything without trace. and you brought up the shadow area. nicely done.

yeah, those guys got there before I do. so best I can do was to make them part of the photo. or I moved to the left and crop them out
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701723406029

the software are all so good these days. with a click or two....the image changed dramatically...can't believe what you see these days on the Instagram :) (or here.... :crackup: )

here is an example and staying on the subject of this thread:
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701723717831
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1701723784034

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Actually, that light is battery operated and is held in place with putty to see how it would look. I never did go through the project. The three amber lights in the front are also temporary and decided they were too bright and were never installed. everything else is there and in working order.