Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

hmas4

Outer Banks
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Cactus Grey, Moonroof
2022 BD OB - Moonroof is now an option. Not included with any package that I know of. The 2021 year model it was included. I also ordered an BS OB and I did not choose the moonroof option but I do have tech, tow and 360.
well damn that’s good to know then! I guess my dealer didn’t make that very clear. Just happy to have mine in production!!! My jeep just has another month or two of getting me places I hope she doesn’t die on me yet!
Sponsored

vkevans

First Edition
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had 1st Edition Bronco Sport 2021 but in MVC
Jan 3, 2022

Ordered Badlands 09/07 and In-Production 12/14. No status updates since that date. I have a window sticker and estimated deliver date of 1/17 but assuming that will be delayed if my vehicle is still In-Production.

Order: Badlands 2022 in Cyber Orange, Moonroof, Copilot 360+, Premium Pkg

UPDATE: Call from dealer last Thursday! 6.5 months later, my Badlands has arrived! Yay!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered a BS BB on Dec. 28, 2021 and haven't received anything aside from the order received email from Ford. "Enjoying" this waiting game.

hmas4

Outer Banks
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order confirmed 12/13
Scheduled for production 2/21
Production changed to 2/28
Productions changed to 3/7
Built 3/12
Shipped 3/16
Estimated arrival 4/3-4/9

here’s an updated timeline for my order! OB 22 cactus grey with ebony interior with tech package and copilot 360. No other modifications and I was the first to order a bronco sport/bronco from my particular dealer which is why I think I’ve had a pretty smooth timeline

simforshort

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ordered 2022 Badlands with premium package, tow package and 360+ on Nov 25, 2021. Dealer just informed me of March 14 production date and says should be roughly a month between production and delivery...So an April delivery date.

Does these timelines seem to be on par with what others have been experiencing?
Received notice from dealer that my production date has now been moved to May....ugh

m5bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Order confirmed 12/13
Scheduled for production 2/21
Production changed to 2/28
Productions changed to 3/7
Built 3/12
Shipped 3/16
Estimated arrival 4/3-4/9

here’s an updated timeline for my order! OB 22 cactus grey with ebony interior with tech package and copilot 360. No other modifications and I was the first to order a bronco sport/bronco from my particular dealer which is why I think I’ve had a pretty smooth timeline
What state is it being delivered to?

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Received notice from dealer that my production date has now been moved to May....ugh
Congrats on having a date at all. My order was confirmed on November 12, 2021 so four months and four days ago at the time I’m writing this. My order is now priority code 10 and dealer visibility shows me as “unscheduled clean,” meaning there are no parts holds and yet… I don’t even have a scheduled build week let alone a timeline for anything that comes after.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congrats on having a date at all. My order was confirmed on November 12, 2021 so four months and four days ago at the time I’m writing this. My order is now priority code 10 and dealer visibility shows me as “unscheduled clean,” meaning there are no parts holds and yet… I don’t even have a scheduled build week let alone a timeline for anything that comes after.
It breaks my brain that this is even possible. I just did a search, and within 30 miles of my area there are 80 Bronco Sports on lots or inbound. If I push the search radius out to 40 miles the number goes over 100. How have they not found time to schedule your build in 4 months when they've been pushing out dealer stock enough for there to be units on lots waiting to be sold? Either you ordered it with the special magic fairy dust distribution system or something broke in the process.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It breaks my brain that this is even possible. I just did a search, and within 30 miles of my area there are 80 Bronco Sports on lots or inbound. If I push the search radius out to 40 miles the number goes over 100. How have they not found time to schedule your build in 4 months when they've been pushing out dealer stock enough for there to be units on lots waiting to be sold? Either you ordered it with the special magic fairy dust distribution system or something broke in the process.
Combination of things. My order is BS BL + PP. so I have the most chips you can have (CoPilot 360+ was a hold for a while), the 2.0L engine (also a hold for a couple of weeks), and I ordered through a small-ish dealer who likely has a very low allocation. Everyone I’ve spoken to at the dealership has been kind, but they really can’t help me at all outside of me asking some very pointed question like making them go tell me my current priority code. They’re asking for my patience but pretty soon I may have to make a decision to cancel because I can feel my transmission starting to slip in my ‘05 Jeep and I’ll be damned if I’m fixing that. ?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Combination of things. My order is BS BL + PP. so I have the most chips you can have (CoPilot 360+ was a hold for a while), the 2.0L engine (also a hold for a couple of weeks), and I ordered through a small-ish dealer who likely has a very low allocation. Everyone I’ve spoken to at the dealership has been kind, but they really can’t help me at all outside of me asking some very pointed question like making them go tell me my current priority code. They’re asking for my patience but pretty soon I may have to make a decision to cancel because I can feel my transmission starting to slip in my ‘05 Jeep and I’ll be damned if I’m fixing that. ?
My understanding is verified retail orders get incremental allocation and dealer allocation is not a factor at that point. At least you've got a clean build now and should be first in your dealer's queue, but at this point perhaps the dealer should go to his regional manager and maybe get the priority bumped into the single digits.

hmas4

Outer Banks
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will say my transmission went out in my ‘11 wrangler a couple months ago which is why I ordered the BS. I ended up having to replace it with a used one…still a good $4000 but it’s getting me around until I get my new car in. Hopefully your jeep makes it a little longer i’m rooting for it!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, glad I opted out of the premium package. Hopefully the 360+ doesn't put me in chip hell for months. The increase in local inventory plus people reporting accelerated build dates gives me hope. I'm trying to not go full Eeyore mode on this, but the opacity of the process lends itself to morosity. I know exactly what's happening with the pizza I ordered and can see exactly where the Amazon truck is in my neighborhood, but Ford can't give me better than "maybe a week, maybe 6 months..."

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Also, glad I opted out of the premium package. Hopefully the 360+ doesn't put me in chip hell for months. The increase in local inventory plus people reporting accelerated build dates gives me hope. I'm trying to not go full Eeyore mode on this, but the opacity of the process lends itself to morosity. I know exactly what's happening with the pizza I ordered and can see exactly where the Amazon truck is in my neighborhood, but Ford can't give me better than "maybe a week, maybe 6 months..."
For sure, in the era of modern delivery visibility, the opacity of this process feels incredibly frustrating. The dealerships are just as frustrated and I’m working really hard not to take it out on them.
Sponsored