Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
with-in 24 hours after arriving at yard trucking was scheduled and showed on site. Dealership was 110 miles away. Left and arrived same day.
CSX tracker now says the railcar has been “constructively placed” in Lordstown. Meaning CSX tried to deliver to the receiver but the receiver denied acceptance probably due to lack of space to position the railcar for unloading. So the railcar now sits on the CSX tracks waiting to be moved into position to unload. That’s how I understand it anyway.

Stay tuned….
Sponsored

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
CSX tracker now says the railcar has been “constructively placed” in Lordstown. Meaning CSX tried to deliver to the receiver but the receiver denied acceptance probably due to lack of space to position the railcar for unloading. So the railcar now sits on the CSX tracks waiting to be moved into position to unload. That’s how I understand it anyway.

Stay tuned….
Mine is also listed as Constructively Placed

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Mine is also listed as Constructively Placed
That's interesting. Must have to many on site cars in yard or not enough labor to move. Or transportation trucks maybe another problem.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's interesting. Must have to many on site cars in yard or not enough labor to move. Or transportation trucks maybe another problem.
Well now it changed to a status of being in City of Industry and "Waiting to Unload"

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well now it changed to a status of being in City of Industry and "Waiting to Unload"
Well hell, tell them to make their mind up. You back in the hot seat.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Ordered 10/25, original production date 1/24. Just got an email that production moved back to 2/7. ☹
I just saw this and I ordered the same day, so I'm probably in the same boat. I don't get emails from Ford. This is so frustrating.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Got the "shipped" email at 2 a.m. -- I still can't believe it's happening. I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow to try to get rail car info. Now I need to figure out how to track trucking companies once it gets to the next step of the journey from Mexico :clap:

I'm a little bummed that it likely won't arrive in time for the current Ford financing offer of 1.9% for 48 months, but the extra half-ish percentage point from my credit union won't kill me.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 7.01.20 PM
It's here! Picked it up Saturday, and I'm pretty happy with the hot pepper red.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) IMG_5846.JPG

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
BK, mine has been delayed at the port in Quonset Point, RI, we think (trying to reconfirm with the dealer here in southeastern CT. Apparently, Covid cases have temporarily diminished the numbers of transport truck drivers. Mine was due at dealer’s on Friday, 1/7, now postponed until 2/9 (earlier, I hope).
Yeah, it's brutal. I ordered on 9/29. Production went from 12/6 to 12/20 and still stuck. My guess is that it'll ship in the next few weeks and arrive sometime end of Feb.

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's here! Picked it up Saturday, and I'm pretty happy with the hot pepper red.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) IMG_5846.JPG
Very nice, Id like to see that color up close. Dealer has a Mervick in it, not sure if I like it.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Very nice, Id like to see that color up close. Dealer has a Mervick in it, not sure if I like it.
I was exactly the same -- dealer had a 2019 Ranger in HPR and I was not sold on the color. It's a LOT of color on a big truck like that. But as I hoped, the smaller size of the BS plus the black roof looks pretty sharp. I also have a set of door moldings that I never got to install on my destroyed 2021 that I'll be putting on this one, which should also be a nice contrast.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Mine just says “Arrival at Port Wilmington” when I call Norfolk Southern. Does that mean it has been unloaded? Or is it still awaiting to be unloaded?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
So this is really strange. My tracker changed to "in production" on 12/22, but never supplied a date under "in production". Now, it supplied a date of 1/10. I ordered on 9/29 with an initial production week of 12/6. I wonder if a part on my order was on backorder, etc (moonroof maybe?). Either way, hoping now that it's actually in production, it'll get built soon.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So this is really strange. My tracker changed to "in production" on 12/22, but never supplied a date under "in production". Now, it supplied a date of 1/10. I ordered on 9/29 with an initial production week of 12/6. I wonder if a part on my order was on backorder, etc (moonroof maybe?). Either way, hoping now that it's actually in production, it'll get built soon.
If you have a date that popped on that's the day they started actually building it. If everything tests well you will get the built email in a couple days

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine just says “Arrival at Port Wilmington” when I call Norfolk Southern. Does that mean it has been unloaded? Or is it still awaiting to be unloaded?
Sounds like just arrival, because mine as of last night now says status Empty.
Sponsored